Please Help! Relentless Egg only pairing sometimes with remote

So I recently purchased the 50 Shades of Grey - Relentless Vibrating Egg and my partner and I love the design but everytime we go to use it, it just will not sync with the remote to turn on. There is only 1 button on each and I’ve tried every order possible to turn them on but it will only pair every once in a while. (And it’s NEVER when we’re in the mood of course.) I don’t know if there is even a fix or something I can do but it seems like this was a $90 piece of garbage at this point.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to speak to customer service to me i’m no expert on these things but sounds as though it may be faulty to me !

We gave up on remote controlled or app controlled toys aftwr numerous frustrating experiences like yours. The pairing and connectivity is generally awful. I would contact customer services if I were you.

How is the remote powered? Is it battery or rechargeable? Often when things won’t pair it’s because there isn’t enough power in one of the parts

I have the relentless egg and have never had a problem pairing it :thinking:.

Off hand, I can’t remember the sequence and am not at home currently but if you’ve not had an answer by tonight I’ll check for you.

@Calie the remote is rechargeable from a split USB

@rockstar the remote has always had a great connectivity and range on this toy for us. Some others I completely agree with you!

1 Like

It’s rechargable and been fully charged. I was worried that was the isdue but after 6+ hrs of charging it still won’t pair.

The sequence the instructions give is egg on first and will flash, then remote on (in other hand) and it turns on as well but then nothing. The remote will go through the sequences as the light shows it but the egg will just continue to flash

Sounds like it’s a faulty toy or you’ve gremlins tinkering inside it, either way I’d send a message to customer service to see if there’s anything they can advise.

Hi @thedrummer - So I had a brief reminder go with mine and it does sound like yours is faulty. Charging presumably you charge until the lights stop flashing and just remain fully lit on both the egg and remote? From completely flat this didn’t take anywhere near the 6 hours yours were on charge for.

To turn the egg on ready for use you have to press and hold the button on the egg - this can be a pain because you have to press really hard for a little while and cant tell if it’s worked until you move your finger as the light is right under the button so you can’t see it until you move your finger. It took me a few goes to get it right. As you say the light then comes on and then starts slowly flashing. To activate it, I press and hold the button on the remote and the egg leaps into life instantly. Once vibrating the light on the egg goes out and just flashes once when you change pattern or intensity via the remote and the remote works from three rooms away so not a close proximity thing, I’m assuming yours just stays flashing?

You do need to make sure you haven’t activated the remote first as then they will not pair but done in the order above mine works perfectly every time. I’d forgotten how strong it is (even after 8 years!), I think it needs more outings.

If your egg is just continuing to flash when you turn the remote on you need to contact customer care as maybe the reciever in the egg or transmitter in the remote is faulty… or if the light goes out, which means the remote and egg are talking but the egg is not vibrating you also need to contact customer care as there is a problem with the motor. Either way, it does sound like it is faulty and they’ll send you a replacement. It is a really great egg I promise!

Edited to add, just realised there are 2 FSOG relentless eggs plus a set of vibrating kegals. I am talking about this egg not the cheaper one… is that right?

2 Likes

They are sending me a new one cause even with their advice it still won’t pair. My wife and I are still excited to try this even with the problems. Thanks for all the help!

2 Likes