Please help - ultimate clit vibe recommendation for partner

I probably didn’t phrase this right when I first posted - asking for opinions on the WeVibe Chorus and Lovense Ferri, specifically, which narrowed it down too much… I want to buy my partner a new toy for an anniversary present. She already has a rabbit vibrator and a suction cup dildo. Clitoral stimulation is really important to her both from toys and during sex and she won’t cum without lots of it. It would be great if we can use it together, too.

Also, sorry, is this a bit too graphic for the forum?! She likes the idea of being tied up and blindfolded with a clit toy resting against her… so recommendations for that would be good too.

If you were her and your partner was going to surprise you with one toy as a gift, what would you choose? I reckon budget is around £100. Hit me with your answers!

3 Likes

Good call, leading me back to the Ferri, perhaps…

She likes lots of clitoral stimulation and likes the idea of being tied up with a vibrator against her? My first thought is go for a wand vibrator and a harness. Lovehoney doesn’t sell any wand harnesses (that I know of) so you’d have to buy one of those elsewhere or maybe try look up how to DIY one or tie one with rope.

I love my wand vibrator and its harness. It’s good for so many fun scenes with my partner. I love laying down with it and having a sensory based scene so I get overwhelmed with stimulation or pleasure. It’s also good when you’re standing up because the struggle to stay up is fun.

2 Likes

Hi @guiltyparty, my absolute top recommendation in this case is for a set of under mattress restraints like these. A purchase you will never regret and team it with a good blindfold.

I think clitoral stimulation is very individual and different people like different things. For me personally, I don’t like the WeVibe Chorus, biggest sex toy purchase regret (though not actually chorus, the previous high end one). I found it an awkward shape, didn’t hit the right spots and generally uncomfortable and it definitely couldn’t stay in place during sex.

I think if you do not own a wand that would be an extremely good choice, not necessarily a mains powered though as some of the rechargeable ones also pack a superb rumbly punch, the Mantric wand is meant to be extremely good!

Otherwise, I’m a fan of the suction toys so always got to pop a shout out for them though they’re easier to use individually than as a couple I find.

3 Likes

Something like the DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Forced Orgasm Belt?

5 Likes

Great tip, thank you. Torn between something like the Mantric Wand, the Lovense Ferri, or a bullet… decisions, decisions!

Just noticed the Mantric Wand is out of stock. Any other wireless wands you guys have loved and would recommend?

Got to be the humdinger… wifes favourite

For clitoral stimulation I absolutely love a wand.
Although I can’t recommend a wireless wand, sorry. I did order one and sent it back under the guarantee as it was nowhere near as powerful as a mains wand unfortunately :frowning:

These also seem to be really popular wands. Its mains, so you’ll need an extension lead if there isnt a plug near the bed (cable is 1.8m).

As a side note, if she needs alot of clit stim, a vibrating cock ring might be something to consider looking into at some point.

Looks like alot of the bed retrains and bondage stuff has just gone on sale, so good timing

1 Like

Hi @guiltyparty :slightly_smiling_face:

My partner and myself also love being tied up and blindfolded - it heightens your sensations so much and is such a good powerplay! I myself also depend on a lot of clitoral stimulation to reach the climax & My best recommendation is a clitoral knicker vibrator! The one linked below is the one I got recently and absolutely love it. I think the knicker vibrator is not as powerful as a wand but can definitely make me orgasm. The Knickers help it to stay in place quite well.

If you’re looking for something stronger I would recommend the desire clitoral vibrator that you can take control of to make her cum. It’s more powerful than then Knickers vibe one.

These both are my absolute faves and also looks like you’re in luck as both of them are on offer at the moment for 50% off.

I don’t own a wand (yet :speak_no_evil:) but I have seen a lot of people rave about how powerful it is! And with the harness that @Ian_Chimp recommended it seems perfect! If you do end up giving that a try I would love to know if your partner enjoyed it so I can add it to my wish list :blush:

1 Like

Ooh, yes, there is now 30% off the under mattress restraints I linked above and though I don’t have it there is also 30% off this Desire rechargeable wand which has very good feedback, other Desire toys I have are definite quality or 20% off this delux mains powered wand if you fancy more power but also a bit more cumbersome? Though the one @Green_Eyed_Girl linked does seem very popular and is still a bit cheaper.

Have a good look through the sales stuff - hopefully your £100 will stretch further than you first thought! :+1:

Yes, exactly that. I tried to search for one but couldn’t find it. Apparently they just don’t have it on the NZ lovehoney site :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks lovely people. I’ve gone for the Desire wand, hopefully it’ll be a popular present. I will let you know!

1 Like

@guiltyparty
This is a very low cost set, but between them they will definitely get your OH to cum and be very wet.
The bulbous gspot vibrator is very intense. The large ribbed one gives a very low frequency throb ( I enjoy this one myself, guilty pleasure :pensive:).
The small one could be stuck in her handbag if she felt like sorting herself out on the go.:joy:
Surprisingly the reviews are not great, but we love them as part of collection. I recently got my OH a Womaniser, but not had proper session with it yet.

Thank you all for taking the time to give recommendations. The Desire wand was, in short, a massive success :heart_eyes:

3 Likes