Pleased to meet you!

Hey guys! I’m Cherry (28/female/US East Coast) and I’ve been a LoveHoney customer since checks notes 2016! Or was it 2018? Point is, I’ve been shopping from them for at least five years! :slight_smile:

I’m single right now (though I’ve been long term texting a guy and trying to find a time when we can finally meet in person) and haven’t physically been with another. My only sexual experience has been sexting and masturbating.

Outside of being a little gremlin and window shopping for toys and pretty lingerie, I enjoy reading, crochet, J-fashion, writing fanfiction, spending way too much time online, and watching the occasional wrestling show on TV or with friends on Discord (I have a massive crush on Finn Balor~).

I do have some NSFW audio works on my laptop, even joining the Gone Wild Audio sub-Reddit, but I still need to finalize some things before sharing my work.

9 Likes

Hi @Cherry_Rose_95 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome :wave:t2:

Hi :wave: @Cherry_Rose_95 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: What has been your favorite purchase in 5 years?

Greetings and Welcome BACK @Cherry_Rose_95 :sunglasses:

another east coaster here, mid-atlantic area myself.

Welcome to the club and I hope you find your ideal partner soon as it is better to share your sexual fantasy with a like minded person

Hellooooo from across the pond

@Cherry_Rose_95 Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum @Cherry_Rose_95 :grin::wave:t2:

Hi and welcome @Cherry_Rose_95

Hey @Cherry_Rose_95 :wave::wave:

Hi @Cherry_Rose_95 welcomebto the forum

Hi @Cherry_Rose_95 & welcome to the party​:smiley:

Welcome to the forum lovely lady and what a great first post too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there @Cherry_Rose_95 welcome to the forum

Hi @Cherry_Rose_95 and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Cherry_Rose_95 and welcome

Welcome!! Fellow north easterner here! Also a bug fan of wrestling but haven’t watched much lately!