Pleasure

Anyone going to masturbate tonight

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea to me. OH not feeling too good so probably in bed earlyish. I will stay up later … who knows? Haven’t masturbated for five days.

I masturbated Wednesday evening in the stockings of course :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@straightharry stockings are very sexy. Probably my red lacey shorts for me later

1 Like

edited by mod

2 Likes

:blush: thank you

You’re very welcome.

1 Like

I am going to have to masturbate soon if we cant find a way to have sex tonight.

Can totally understand that.

1 Like

Hope it happens for you one way or the other

1 Like

I’ll put dinner on later and then slip into my black 5 denier stockings I think :yum:

1 Like

How long after donning your stockings before you start?

1 Like

Pretty much as soon as I can and get the baby oil out and rubbed into my smooth man.

Sorry, I do love to be smooth!!!, you???

Enjoy, maybe hear all about it tomorrow?
Off to get tea sorted!

OK, speak soon

edited by mod

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

@straightharry would love to hear how everything worked out for you. I was able to spend about 40 mins last night going solo. Very satisfying :blush:

Lay in bed last night. Wife was fast asleep and I was feeling horny. So I lay there and slowly stroked myself and started to think of some of the sexiest times that we have shared. It didn’t take long before I came and I then gently slipped out the bed to clean up in the bathroom without waking her up.

I told her what I had done this morning as we often share that we have had a solo session.

1 Like