Plus sized body stocking, do I or don't I

Hey guys
Looking at buying the one of the plus sized body stocking in the link
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32120

The reviews seem quite good but has anyone got this one and would recommend it?
I'm sooo bloody horny athe the moment and want to surprised the boy!! x

That's a body, not a bodystocking, was that the right link? x

If it was, then that body is lovely! I have the base size and it's really nice, the reviews for the plus size are good too, so why not?

Do it! If you don't like it, you can always return it. I think it's very sexy.

Opps definitely the right link, because it came under the body stocking link I just assumed it was one 🙊🙈
Thanks guys, I'll order it and hope it comes by the weekend! x

Definitely go for it! :) xx

I'm sure you will look (and feel!) fantastic in it 😄 Could I also recommend the Indulge Me Body? It's fantastic!

I have it in red and it's gorgeous but the torso is a bit too short for me so I'm thinking of returning it 😭😭

Definately buy it. My wife has it, shes a size 18/20 and she looks sexy on another level.

I cant speak for others, but my wife feels sexy in it, fits well and feels nice as well.

I don't have this exact item but I have 2 bodystockings and a body all plus size (I'm a size 20) and they all look and feel amazing. I would definitely go for it!!!

Brilliant thank you guys 😊 it's all ordered now so hopefully it will look as good on and I think it will!!

Hope you love it! 😄

I have this in red and am a size 16. It's gorgeous and I feel so confident in it! It's definitely worth buying x

Hope you love it hunni. I think you'll look and feel incredible 😙💗xx

That looks amazing, I'd definitely consider buying my OH that and it would have the desired effect! ;-)

Yes!! These are so incredibly flattering it's actually magic.

Let us know if you like it or not!

I love the lace (is it eyelash lace?) around the cups. I find it very pretty. I have been thinking about the Flaunt Me bra set, particularly temping in the sale right now.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33878