Pming other members?

Am i missing something or can we not private message other members? Its a bit of a shame as i wouldnt really want to give out my skype or email on an open forum.

Nope can't do it anymore hun they got rid of it. X

there used to be a chat function, but it was pretty much an after thought when they made the forum so was buggy a lot, so they took it down about christmas time last year and have been trying to get a new one in place.

Theres a general fetish life website a lot of people are also members of, which is somewhat more private.

Real world meets arent encouraged by LH, for obvious reasons

I have my email on my account its a separate email to my work one which is my name :) then from there people can contact me! X

MissChar wrote:

I have my email on my account its a separate email to my work one which is my name :) then from there people can contact me! X

*starts to spam you with emails*

Spam away babes! Spam all over me everyone, I love it! X

i really hope spam is not a metaphor for somthing...

Char just can't get enough of spam http://web41.its.hawaii.edu/kaohana.windward.hawaii.edu/images/wp/2013/04/SpamCan.jpg

MissChar wrote:

Spam away babes! Spam all over me everyone, I love it! X

LMFAO Havn't you already concerned someone saying something like this already this week hun!! xx

Ahh i see, thanks for letting me know. I never really used the forums up until now so i had no idea. I have a fetlife account but i de-activated it, more of a Fab user :). Thanks everyone x

Blackcherry wrote:

Am i missing something or can we not private message other members? Its a bit of a shame as i wouldnt really want to give out my skype or email on an open forum.

Got my email snd Skype ID in my account details a couple of forum members have been in touch. Always fun to get in touch with membrs :-D Gxo

KebertXela wrote:

Theres a general fetish life website a lot of people are also members of, which is somewhat more private.

Can you link? Or message me :-D xo

GMan67 wrote:

KebertXela wrote:

Can you link? Or message me :-D xo

www.fetlife.com

Have used the chat function on lushstories .com good for passing a bit of time !!
Would be better if lh ran one though

I'm on fab. The link is on my favourite websites as someone suggested :) x