Pocket pussy/fleshlight care/tips

wanted to share a tip and also hear if others have tips on care for pocket pussies and fleshlights

My own tip is this: cornstarch, this is exactly what you get in the "refresh powder" packets from Fleshlight or Doc Johnson, even says so right on the package - you can get a box of 400g Maizena corn starch here in Denmark for about $3 - $4 (£1.5 - £2) and it will last forever.

What i did, was find a sock (thin dresswear kind not the cheap tubesocks) and pop a few spoonfuls in there and close it with an elastic band or clamp of sorts.

Then when you have used, washed and dried your pocketpussy/fleshlight you just tap/dab it all over with this sock which coats the toy with a fine layer of corn starch and any residue can just be blown off or just rubbed off with your hands

this will leave your toy silkysmooth and feel just like the day you unpacked it

i put 3-4 spoonfuls of cornstarch in this sock about a year ago, i haven't used half of it yet

on another note, i have tried both fleshlights and doc johnson's UR3 pocket pussy series, i must say the UR3, definitely feels more lifelike and gives me more pleasure than the fleshlight does

btw if this is the wrong place to post this let me know

I use cornflour on mine too. I started on Fleshlights but my preferences now lie with Meiki (Utensil Race.) I haven't tried Doc Johnson yet, I may do so in the future.

any toy made out of flesh feel material needs a dusting or cornflour/renewer after washing to maintain condition i was caught by surprise a bit after cleaning my blush dildo the first time and it went tacky, i did have some renewer to hand luckily. had to point it out in my review

@myghost after i washed the UR3 pocket pussy i was quite surprised, because i thought "oh this still feels really good after being washed" unlike fleshlighs which get really sticky after it gets washed.. but then i dusted it with cornstarch and it felt 20 times better, its a small detail but it just makes a big difference in the end, as far as sensory input goes at least, i'd rather hold something that feels soft and velvety than a sticky mess, no matter how good it feels on my penis