Pocket Rocket?

So I have owned a lot of different vibrators, and my favourite of all time has to be the cheap, cute little Lovehoney Pocket Rocket, I have been through 3 of them in the past few years... My most recent one is on it's way out so I came on to buy a new one and it's gone?! I bought the new erotic pocket rocket 2.0 or whatever it is, but somehow I have a feeling that it just isn't going to be the same as my old one :/

Anyone got any idea what happened? Or if it's coming back?

Thanks!

If there's a 2.0 version I really doubt the original will come back.

I also don't think lovehoney would release an improved version that wasn't as good or better, so see how it goes!

There's one available on the Adopt a Toy thread :) all you have to do is let the person know you would like it and buy them something small off of their wishlist to cover P&P. There's the normal one on there & the 2.0. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/259228-adopt-a-toy-part-3/page-67/

I love my pocket rocket! i hope they bring it back! when it brakes i would deffintley want a replacement.

Definitely going to get no. 2 in the near future. I meant to get version 1 but I never got around to it.

I tried the 2.0 version and just as I suspected it is no where near as good as the origional one, it is not as powerful and the fact it is bigger makes it harder to use... I hope they do bring it back or I'm going to have to try some other sex toy websites to find a vibrator as powerful as the origional was.

Hello to all the ladies here, I am looking to buy one of these for the girlfriend, but I noticed that in the LH website there are a few number of them, ranging from 6 to 25£. I am not too concern about the price (if it is worth it) but I would like to know if any of you have use 2 or more different ones so you can compare. I am looking for the best/most powerful/most effective one. Can anybody do a roundup of these?

So far the ones I have seen are:

Doc Johnson Juli Ashton Pocket Rocket and Sleeve Doc Johnson Pocket Rocket Plus Vibrator Doc Johnson iVibe Pocket Rocket Mini Vibrator Doc Johnson White Nights Waterproof Pocket Rocket Vibrator Lovehoney 10 Function Erotic Rocket Mini Vibrator Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator They all look the same! I think the second one have a larger battery compartment. Anyway, I would really appreaciate your help. Thanks.