šŸŽ¤ Podcast Pals - Which topics would you like covered?

Would like to hear more on xdressing and sissy males :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oooh yes definitely on the sissy males but from both perspectives :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

@Lovehoney_Brenna, it would be great to cover @UKlovingcouple 's previous topic: Prostate Super Orgasm for Men. That is unless it has been covered before!

This would be great too, I have never heard of these!

I think itā€™s just another way of describing a wet dream. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sexual Happinessā€¦ do you think men care more about making their partner happy or woman? And why is it so hard to find true sexual happiness for some, are they the type that just wants more and can never be satisfied?

I would love to see one one on hands free masturbation. The best toys for all parties!

1 Like

#lovehoney_Brenna Greetings as technology and toys change. I was trying to figure out tips on toys with Apps such as Wevibe or satisfier. Again it is cool it is modorated and enjoy the videos on you tubeā€¦

May a deep dive on how tos and ways to make it work best with long distance relationships.

Itā€™s already been mentioned but advice on how to safely explore swinging and online interactions with others (safety advice, discretion and keeping identities confidential, managing expectations etc.) and also dispelling myths about toys for men that are prevalent (only gay men use anal toys, only single men need toys to ā€˜fill the gapā€™ in their sex lives etc.).

1 Like

How about one on the Sex Toy Tester Programme? :slightly_smiling_face:

(Though more a promo than a guide, as it canā€™t be edited as easily as a forum post if anything changes :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

How about a Whatā€™s on the forum this week? section. Obs, you donā€™t need to give too much information away or mention usernames. But it could be something like ā€œIn the forum this week our members have been discussingā€¦ What are you thoughts on that?ā€ and then use that as a jumping off point to discuss some of the issues/ideas mentioned.

2 Likes