[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

How about we propose a new name? :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean, I’m trying to get ‘Muff Snufflers’ into the lexicon, but it’s proving tricky.

How about ‘HoneySuckles’ for the Lovehoney ones?

10 Likes

Suck Buddy? :grin:

3 Likes

I’d always wondered whether they could be used that way. Interesting… :thinking:

Love this!

1 Like

A Clitorizer?

3 Likes

I have a satisfyer. It’s good for a really quick and easy orgasm, but in general I don’t really like it. Everything is over so fast. I orgasm in less than 30 seconds on the lowest setting. I miss the whole slow build up and enjoying the whole process.

4 Likes

Mrs Chimp likes to play with other toys first, and then save the Muff Snufflers for a special finishing move. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ooooh! The Clitorizer! I bought one of those several years ago. I’d bought the original Womanizer (loved but returned due to an annoying rattling jewel), which was barely splashproof but, wow, was it effective!

The Clitorizer was an all-silicone model that was waterproof and did the job as well as the Womanizer. It died two days out of warranty (why does that always happen to me?).

Unwilling to give up the best orgasm delivery tool I’d ever used, I got bought a Satisfyer. Another great toy that got used to death. Onwards and upwards to a Starlet that would make me jump as I went up the settings, I wondered if there was anything out there that could possibly improve the experience.

Then I made the mistake of buying a Sona. Lovely in the hand, hell on my clit. I have no idea why it doesn’t work for me but no matter what I try with it, it takes me forever then sometimes leaves me with a sore clit.

Enter the Melt. I LOVE this toy. Waterproof, lovely to use, gets me 0-heaven in under a minute! Also app-controlled so my partner who works away can join in the fun.

With all these toys I’ve found the best technique is to use a small amount of lube all around my clit then make contact for a few seconds but move around slightly until I feel it’s hit bullseye. Lube on my vulva and clit works a lot better than on the toy itself.

Suction toys… Best. Invention. Ever.

6 Likes

It took me a while to figure to figure out how to get the best out of the Starlet. Even so, I’ve never got past the first three settings, which go like this:

1. Er. Is it on?
  2. Oh yeah, it’s definitely on…
  3. €>##~|%#}<>!!!@**!!
9 Likes

Absolutely, first time using mine I came faster than I ever have with any toy or partner. I’m talking 15 seconds max from start to finish, absolutely love mine

2 Likes

@Silkyhat Why did I never think of using it on nipples!

1 Like

@Candace1 I have the opposite problem - I can edge to the point of pain with these toys. From the sublime to the ridiculous!

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I am definitely calling these Muff Snufflers from now on :joy:

3 Likes

I’m quite surprised by the results so far. I didn’t think so many people would have found them so easy to use from the get go. And a combined 94% of positive answers is a remarkable score (47/50).

It’s a forever poll though, so if you’ve not voted yet there’s still plenty of time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love my clitoral suction toys but I only use them for solo Play, I know where the right spot is it doesn’t get knocked off which it tends to do when using during intercourse, they are perfect when trying to squeeze-in a very quick orgasm in a busy day without being interrupted

4 Likes

I own (for a tiny, hidden, power loving clit):

• Womanizer Duo, love it, makes me both squirt and ejaculate.

• We-vibe Melt, love it too, makes me squirt.

• edited by mod

• Satisfyer Curvy 2+, nozzle too big for me, I think it would be a great toy for trans men on hormones though or someone with a big clit.

• edited

I find clit suction toys are especially anatomy and sensitivity dependent.
My number ones are the Womanizer Duo and the We-vibe Melt for sure.

2 Likes

Looking at buying one of these for my Mrs, seen some v good reviews though she does have a sensitive clit ( generally she only comes once) so hopefully that’s not an issue.

Also interested to see how best to use with partner or when combined with other toys - like the idea of combining with penetration but wondering if that works well in practice.

Interested in folks experience. The wand has always been a go to for us, would people recommend a Womaniser/equivalent. Are they are good as a wand or even better?!

I would say that they’re worth a go. :+1: They’re a very different feel than a traditional vibrator, so it’s hard to predict if it’ll be too much for your partner as there’s not much that’s like them to compare it to. :slightly_smiling_face: But Lovehoney do have the Sex Toy Happiness Promise where you have 60 days to try the toy out, and if it turns out it’s not the one for you you can send it back for a refund. :+1: (the Happiness Promise blurb is mid-way down the returns page)

It can be used that way, but a lot of them do like a good seal, and if it gets a bit vigorous they can easily get knocked off their spot. However, the more you use them, the better you get at placing it back where you want it - so you may find it easier than you think with a bit of practice. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d say they’re completely different sensations. They work by gently pulsing the clitoris with air pressure, so nothing like a traditional vibrating vibrator. They are pretty intense though, so the overall effect can be as full-on as a some of the hype that mains-wands get. :slightly_smiling_face: Mrs Chimp loves hers, and is really glad she discovered suction toys overall. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes