[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

We got the Romp from LH in the sale. We only bought it because of the sale price, as we noticed it seems a bit hit or miss for some. Its now my wife’s favourite toy, and we wish we just went all out and got one of the higher models. Although se does still need penetration to bring her to orgasm, but adding the womanizer seems to make it a lot more explosive for her.

2 Likes

I have a Romp that I use quite alot now, its definitely a different feeling to my usual vibe. I did do a review but haven’t spotted it online since I wrote it.

2 Likes

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face:

by @glitterismyfavouritecolour, 11 Jan 2021
ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator

0-Ohhh in 30 seconds

I have been umming and ahhing over this type of toy for ages - the price of the higher-end products had put me off something that could be a gimmick, but I really wanted to know if the orgasmic results they seemed to give were true. Oh boy… They are true!

I have been ‘ahhhing’ for the past 4 days. Determined to give it a good try. It hasn’t disappointed on the orgasm front!

When I opened the box, it didn’t really give me the wow factor. It’s fairly basic packaging. The toy is made out of quite a light plastic. It’s wipe clean and the soft head is removable to clean more thoroughly. It was easy to get the back off the toy and not fiddly at all. The info booklet is really clear. I read it quickly before running upstairs with (included) batteries inserted ready to go.

The first time I tried the toy, I was having a bit of difficulty finding where to put it as I wasn’t fully aroused it wasn’t obvious, but as soon as it had attached, I orgasmed almost straight away! I couldn’t stop laughing in shock. I was so surprised by the result as sometimes it takes me a while.

It’s nearly silent and it feels really good, not too strong, almost a deep rumbly feeling when it’s on you.

I also tried this on my partner’s perineum area and our nipples. He said it felt nice too so it could be combined to make it part of couples play not just solo.

I got the hang of where to place the toy quickly. A hand mirror could possibly help if you can’t see.

I think this would be a great product for someone with limited mobility or is disabled as, once it’s in the correct place, it almost sucks onto you and you don’t even have to move while it does all the hard work.

I’ve used it every day, and each time I have managed to orgasm in under 10 minutes. I really didn’t think a toy could do that to me.

Overall, I’m very happy with the results. It won’t take the place of any other toy but is a very welcome addition and something I will use when I want a quickie.

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Big orgasms! I also like how quiet this toy is.

Cons: It’s a little bit difficult to find the spot first time.

Bottom Line: An orgasmic revelation, has to be in the toybox.

4 Likes

Haha thanks, I was looking for a purple one. Doh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve swopped a purple one in for authenticity. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We have the Lelo sona (version 1) and the Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 and my wife enjoys them both and can’t decide which she prefers. Neither toys have been used on full power, the sona on the lowest and the womaniser on the second power setting. She can orgasm quickly with these toys, often with little warning.

2 Likes

We’ve just disposed of our Lelo. Sometimes it brought her to orgasm in seconds, other times not at all. In either case she really didn’t enjoy it so we gave it one last try at the weekend and decided to kick it into touch.

2 Likes

I have a womaniser liberty which i like very much, but i find it is a bit tricky for me to get it in the right place. Otherwise great product, easy to use and very portable and discreet (would definetly be one of the ones i would consider packing if i was travelling and wanted to take something with me)

2 Likes

My wife doesn’t masturbate (!!!) And it’s my duty to manage toys during PIV time.

She liked the feeling of the satisfyer we have, but it’s really difficult to keep it in place whilst thrusting, so it stays on the touch line really.

1 Like

We found the sona (version 1) trickier to position than the womaniser due to the head size/depth. I’m not sure what sized head comes with the Liberty but some of the womaniser range support interchangeable heads and you can get different sizes. There are some details in this thread https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-womanizer-pro40-fix/257998

4 Likes

Good tip, cheers. Might see if i can get the next had size up :+1:

I think the Liberty comes with both sizes in the box?

Includes simple-to-use push button controls and 2 silicone stimulation heads in different sizes

Those that have the romp, did you go on to buy a more expensive version? I’ve wanted to try clitoral suction toy for a while but I don’t want to bung out the full whack if its something I don’t like.

I’ve liked the idea of the Romp for while now but I’m still on the fence. Wondered if its as good as the more expensive versions, or if its going to leave me disappointed and I should wait…

2 Likes

Hmm, i’ll obviously have too look through the box again. Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

@Forever_his Mrs Joe is perfectly happy with the Romp we have (just about to put new batteries in after a month of pretty frequent use), and it is pretty mind blowing as our first clit sucking vibe. No intentions to upgrade yet, but perfectly happy with it, if that’s any help.

5 Likes

I’ll pop a little shout out in here too…

I’ve just updated the Suction Toy comparison table, but I’m missing a couple of bits of info for the ROMPs (storage, extra heads, etc). If anyone can help me fill in the blanks that would be great. :slightly_smiling_face:

Suction Toys: The Big One
Suction Toys: The Side-by-Sides

1 Like

I’ve got a Romp and would definitely try a pricier version as I feel like it may be a bit more powerful because of the price? Maybe I’m wrong!
I’m not too fussed about the patterns but the romp that I have only has 3 or 4 (?) speeds and then the patterns which I don’t think are that necessary, I’d rather have a low to start then high. Bam! Also would like one with a longer thinner handle be sure it would make it easier to position.

3 Likes

My wife said if she would never get rid of hers we can only use it when the kids are gone because she can’t be as vocal as she wants to be she is getting tired of screaming in the pillow but she uses it when both kids are at school and I’m at work :joy::joy:

2 Likes

On a side note:
Obviously, as a cis male I’m never going to need one of these for myself, but on behalf of my non-binary and trans siblings I’m awfully glad that there are different companies making these toys under better, non gender-specific names than “Womanizer”.

4 Likes

I agree!
These kinds of toys are nice on nipples too, and we’ve all got those…!

3 Likes