[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

I was booted in the face over the weekend using one, think we need better restraints :eyes:.

Are they that good for the money which one havev you got

I have the pro40. They are expensive but there is the 60 day LH sex toy promise, so you could return it if you didn’t like it.

I only bought mine about a month ago and I’ve had some amazingly intense orgasms :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the info just dont see how it works with such a small.head

1 Like

In the instructions it says to open your labia and place the suction head on your clit. I think I’ve mentioned either to you or maybe another member previously, that you need to manoeuvre it until you hit the right spot. The actual suction feels like a fast pulsing sensation. It’s quite difficult to describe.

You can also get larger suction tips too which are sold separately. I’ve not tried them though.

Have you checked to see which clit suction toys are in the black Friday sale? You might get a bargain :+1:

1 Like

Thank you that was so informative I will have a look hope your keeping safe and well

1 Like

Thank you so much that was so informative i will.have a look hope your keeping well and safe

Just had a look and at the reviews the pro looks good for the money

2 Likes

I have tried two clitoral suction toys, and neither of them have done anything for me whatsoever. Even with plenty of practice I can’t get them to form a seal, and they don’t feel like they’re really stimulating the right area. I think my anatomy is just incompatible - I definitely have a very sensitive clitoris but it’s not visible or prominent externally at all! I have never been able to visually see mine or feel a bump where it is, I just feel good sensations in that general area.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Hi which ones did you try?

Pro 40 an instant Oh Oh Oh OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS! (…and then again a few minutes later) HIT with my wife and has now become the go to toy.
Absolutely love watching, hearing and feeling the intense build during our fun times.
Can’t recommend this enough and has not reduced my role in any shape, way or form - a very welcome threesome in our party!
Definitely need a little lube to start with and patience to locate the spot but every orgasm has been worth the cost so far (and it’s much quieter than our previous favourite the battery Magic Wand).
A must have in our opinion

2 Likes

Thanks I really want one but so many difference of opinion

Christmas coming up @AWB1955 - hopefully you will be treated!

1 Like

Bought a Pro40 for my wife for Christmas this year, based in large part on this thread. I’m sure I’ll be posting a review of it sometime after the New Year.

1 Like

Bought my wife the classic one. She absolutely loves it. Completelt different sensation to usual vibrating toys. It is her favourite.

For now anyway!

3 Likes

Has anyone had success with using a clitoral suction toy during piv sex?

I have the womanizer premium and haven’t managed it yet because the tip sticks out too far. I can get a dildo in there at the same time if I maneuver it at the right angle, but my husband can’t penetrate without bumping it and then the suction seal breaks. Will probably try it with anal sex soon, I don’t think it’ll be bumped, but not sure if I’ll be able to keep the seal :thinking::roll_eyes:

I’ve been eyeballing the the we-vibe melt because the tip of it looks like the perfect shape with plenty of space beneath it… Just curious for now though since my husband would be annoyed if I dropped an additional $150 for a second suction toy when my first is just fine :sweat_smile:

@PKH we actually did this last night.
We have the Statlet model and it was amazing.
I know people rave about the toy and this one is really good from my point of view as I can be included whilst looking at what it does to my wife.
So yes- very hot!! Would recommend

2 Likes

We have the Pro40 and regularly do is with PIV, but usually a little modified, and definitely not standard missionary. The Pro40 does look like it’s head is more in line with the end of the toy (no lip), and the Melt was designed with partnered sex in mind, but we haven’t tried it yet.

Our best positions for PIV and Womanizer are doggy or Right Tangle as it’s called in the PotD. I normally don’t enter until my wife is close as the pulsing and contractions can pull me over the edge sooo quickly. As a result, I’m not doing a whole lot of movement to bump it. It can work for me to get in missionary, but sit myself more upright and again, try not to move. We also have used it with anal (with a toy in V for Dp), both doggy and facing positions.

We’ve also recently very much enjoyed adding a penis extender sleeve to use in conjunction with womanizer: it does just enough desensitizing for me to last, and the extra length makes positions work that otherwise I was at risk of slipping out.

That’s a lot just to say that yes, some of the other Womanizer toys are definitely usable for PIV with their different shapes, but caveat that everyone’s anatomy and moments will be different.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

This is the closest we’ve gotten so far, but I still have to pull it out of the way… I think we’ll have to keep trying… I’m thinking very slow and very angled might do the trick :thinking:

@Bonzo2020 & @LRLRL Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart:

1 Like