[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

Well, the fun is all in the trying, right?

1 Like

We tried it with piv last week and again earlier this week and still can’t quite manage it… He keeps bumping it and then pulling out to let me get the suction sealed again. The stop and go is just a bit frustrating for both of us :confused:

Last night, we finally tried out the womanizer with anal sex, and it was a big success! I kept it on lowest speed while he was prepping me so I wouldn’t climax before we actually started, then when he was ready to penetrate, I put it on high, and we both had very good orgasms (and didn’t lose the suction seal at all) :ok_hand::peach:

I guess anal is better for us with this womanizer model because it literally juts out an inch past the bottom of my clit :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Any joy in your house from the Big Man this Christmas with the Womanizer Pro40 @AWB1955 ?

Missed your first post here, I have the Melt and position wise for PIV have no problem with it. It is a lot more streamlined than a Womanizer and really doesn’t get in the way in most positions however I’m not a fan of it during sex as keeping the lock during a good pounding is so frustratingly hard to do so although it doesn’t get knocked out of place I still can’t keep it where I need it. I prefer my suction toys either solo or with a vibrator.

3 Likes

Hi hope you had a lovely Christmas no.joy on the womamizer but a nice new Vibrator and sexy underware what did you get

1 Like

Thanks for the input @Peitho - Yeah, I’m greedily wanting the best of both worlds, but solo is definitely the easiest to keep it sealed in place :sweat_smile: I’ll keep the we-vibe melt in mind when I’m allowed another shopping spree :money_with_wings::+1:

1 Like

:joy: soon I hope

1 Like

Excellent thank you. Nothing for me (only indirectly) - got a few lingerie bits in the LH sale for my wife so win win!
Next opportunity then @AWB1955

My lovely wife isn’t the most sex loving person ever but does like it. Out of all the toys I have bought for her (and it’s a few) she prefers her Womanizer the most just as it feels so different. She prefers it when I use it on her.

I fully recommend this to anyone to purchase. You won’t regret it!

3 Likes

I updated the Comparison Table to include the new Starlet 3. :+1:

3 Likes

I have a womaniser premium. I don’t know if I’m just doing something wrong but I’m not the biggest fan of it. I can, with a significant amount of effort climax with it, but I never get as much pleasure from it as some of the other toys. It doesn’t feel like enough on the lowest settings and with any of the higher ones I just end up incredibly overstimulated in an uncomfortable way, which is weird because I can never get enough of the power as far as vibrating toys go.

I also end up trying to grind against it which leaves me somewhat sore because the opening section is quite hard and firm.

Any advice there in using it would be much appreciated honestly.

1 Like

For Mrs Chimp, she found it useful to sit in front of a mirror and really look at where it was being placed. She wasn’t that familiar with her anatomy either, so having a good look was really helpful, and a small positional change made all the difference between ‘okay’ and ‘holy crap!’. :slightly_smiling_face:

A good seal is important too, and some lube around the rim of the head can also help with that. :+1:

It can also feel deceptively gentle on the low settings, so I’d suggest leaving it on low for longer. It’s surprised Mrs Chimp a couple of times with the ‘is it even on?’ to ‘Jesus. Yup. Its on’. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ultimately though, every body is different so everyone can’t like everything equally. This one may not be the style of toy that your clitoris enjoys - however, it can take a bit of practice, so I wouldn’t give up just yet. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

Oh no! It took me a few tries before I fell in love with mine! The first couple times, my orgasms were good, but leading up to them was kinda boring and didn’t feel that great. I was really disappointed because the reviews on the product page are so dramatically great. I had to try a few things like switching from the small to medium head, finding the right spot and angle to hold it at to keep the suction seal, trying the different speeds and autopilot function, maybe also just getting used to the different type of stimulation :thinking:

I have noticed that when using autopilot, the lowest intensity is lower than the regular lowest speed setting (almost like it’s shutting off or losing battery) and the highest intensity is higher than the regular highest speed setting. I think the super stimulating/overstimulating higher intensities are what make people start squirting. Using autopilot on the lowest of the three settings is a good way to bump through some different intensities without it being overstimulating :grin:

I also do this because I like the vibration where the suction head makes contact around my clit. I agree with @Ian_Chimp to use lube if you’re not already. It helps keep the seal, especially if you’re grinding it a little! I didn’t use lube at first with mine because I was wet enough on my own for the suction seal to hold, but I was left with some discomfort almost every time I used it. Once I started doing just a drip or two of lube around my clit, I haven’t had that discomfort :+1:

If it hasn’t been 60 days yet, you can use the sex toy happiness promise, but if you’ve still got some time, keep trying and you might just click with it! I really hope you fall in love with it! :hugs:

I’m late like @Peitho to this post, but I agree that the Melt is much easier to use when other people/toys are involved :+1: I can’t use my Premium even with dildos (and forget about during PIV :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:), but the Melt gives me no issues with dildos, so it would probably be much better for PIV (haven’t tried it yet but can’t wait :drooling_face:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As @Peitho said, it’s much more streamlined (it’s also a bit smaller in hand which makes it easier to hold onto as well) :relaxed: Also, I find I can tilt it back toward my stomach and that’s when the suction is best, so I can hold it closer to my body than the womanizer when in use as well :+1:

2 Likes

Good to know :slight_smile: I love my womanizer premium, and this is my only complaint :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

My womanizer premium can give me really hard and fast (under a minute) orgasms if I start out on the high settings (the fastest was 10-15 seconds in), but on the lower settings, I can build up to one for a while - depends on my mood :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@FortySomethingWife @Dirty-Wife can you describe the suction feeling? It makes me feel kinda ick when I hear the word suction.

Also why aren’t I getting the preview thingy on my links anymore? :thinking:

Hmmm I wouldn’t actually describe it as suction …not entirely… it is quite an indescribable sensation actually as until I’d used a Womanizer (I had the starlet which has now been replaced by the premium 2) I hadn’t felt anything like it before.

A lot of people suggest the womanizer is like receiving oral and yes … it kind of can be but no it’s a heck of a lot better. It’s so incredibly intense and unique, it’s a sensation like no other.

Honestly I was once in the mind set that £50 was expensive but about the right price for your average sex toy, whereas these days I realize that the price reflects the quality and the Womanizer is an example of a product that’s worth it’s high cost and more…

Let me give you a product comparison… remember back in the day when the iPhone was new to the market (I may be old) and people weren’t sure what all the hype was about apps and cameras and colour screens yet once they got an IPhone they’d never go back to their Nokias as there was just no comparison? This is like the jump between old style cell phone to a smart phone … except in the sex toy world!

I personally see the Womanizer as an incredibly empowering and rather life changing device for women and certainly wouldn’t wish to be without mine.

4 Likes

You need a blank line above and below the link :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Peitho

1 Like