[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

Interesting! The reviews are very hit and miss. And I also don’t enjoy receiving oral sex :joy: so I may be out :point_left:

I’m not particularly keen on oral either … like I said it’s a sensation unique to its own and unless you try it, you just won’t know.

Let’s say you’ve got a wand (I assume most people have) and you enjoy using that, well the Womanizer is as good but with an extra lift at the end somehow. It’s just more intense, so much more intense.

1 Like

Does the premium feel better or the same as the pro? Interested but wondering if like me, once you got the premium / premium 2 your pro (like my starlet) was put to one side…

Its not really a sucking sensation so to speak. The closest thing i can equate it to is like the sensation of tapping a finger on your clit. Theyr pretty strong toys too.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl I’m sold!

Just got this for £13! Hope I like it :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

@FortySomethingWife I have got to ask. I bought a Pro womanizer for my wife back in September 2021 and despite taking it out of the box the day she got it its never been used since. I have not encouraged her to try it as don’t want her to feel pressurised. Is there anything I should do to encourage her?

2 Likes

I known you didn’t ask me, but maybe you could suggest using it together? I love it when my partner suggests toy play. Get the lube out and use it during foreplay.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much for the advice, its got to be worth a go. @Cali_Nyx

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve just ordered it, can’t wait for it to arrive!

2 Likes

No worries you won’t regret it :wink:

2 Likes

It certainly isn’t something my husband had to encourage me to use … erm it’s a personal thing really… It’s really for her to decide. Maybe ask her if she’s tried it and discuss it ? I dunno

See years back I felt my husband was annoyed at me for having toys because he knew I’d been a rep for another company (can’t say it’s name here) and I felt I shouldn’t be using them etc…
These days he’s cool with it as he has his own and so it’s all fine - maybe she feels guilty ?

1 Like

I think she was told sex was for making babies, if you don’t want babies you don’t have sex. I suspect self enjoyment was also a no, no. She had a very strict upbringing. This is something she has never got over. @FortySomethingWife

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Its the best toy out there IMO. You won’t regret it!

My wife is the same. I had to show her @Lovehoney_Brenna 's email as a trial review item just to even give it a try. I don’t think she was 100% interested in using it on herself without me involved (she likely uses it every hour when the kids are at school and I am at work but would never tell the truth).

She likes the skin-on-skin feeling of intimacy so when it comes to me watching her use it, I think it is fantastic - her, not so much. We are working on getting her to pleasure herself more often but I think she is a bit taboo about the whole thing. We had a great session with the review item which I will post, but since then, no interest. We have never used a clit suction unit before so we have nothing to compare it to but she was using it while I was inside her and there was no faking her orgasm - pretty powerful!

I think it is more of a mindset than anything else. She really has to be in the mood and often says she just uses toys for me and my pleasure watching it. I suppose that could be true but I’m not sure how to get her over the hump. Seems like the more I suggest or introduce new ones, the more she feels I am deviating from our intimacy as a couple.

Perhaps toys are having the opposite effect from what I hoped…

1 Like

Gracias amigos :woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Thanks for the comments @valbowski77 I think you are right about the mindset, my wife is just not interested. All I can do is keep trying.

Really want to get one of these for the wife. Is the x romp as good as the pro 40?
The wife isn’t the best at playing with toys as she says she just wants me but she is getting better and does start asking to play with vibrator while we do foreplay and she loves the vibrating cock ring. As for the feeling of the womaniser the wife does love me going down on her and she can come a few times from just licking her.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on this? I wish I’d have seen it for £13! Insane bargain. I desperately want to try a suction toy but I’m scared to jump in and spend big bucks incase I hate it. Thought I might give this ago with the discount as a tester before I make the plunge :smiley:

@Forever_his I personally didn’t like it and just got my money back. Now I feel bad because I hate wasting things :frowning: