Poorly packed Lovehoney magic wand (Purple)

Upon unboxing the wand i notice that they changed the packaging from plastic to like a paper tray which was nice however, i also noticed that the cable was all screwed up in the bottom of the box like it had been tampered with. The other Lovehoney wands have all been nicely boxed with a cable tie around the cable but this one hasn’t.

Has anyone else brought the new wand in purple? was it the same?

It sounds like it could be a change to more eco-friendly packaging? (no plastic tray, no single use plastic cable-tie). Maybe Customer Care can shed a little light on it?

2 Likes

I’m with @Ian_Chimp - it sounds like they’re moving towards a happier planet (both with the wands orgasms and less single use plastic)

I’m guessing it’s not been tampered with…but the only way to truly know is to ask Customer Services!

I’m hoping it is the former tho!

1 Like

It’s definitely got to be the case I received a parcel from LH recently same thing no plastic what so ever it’s brilliant !

1 Like

Sounds like a change to more eco friendly packaging @David1986H ring and check to put your mind at ease…it looks great in that colour…I love the wand have in white and black myself…so I had a spare.

Love it
:sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I chatted with someone last night and they said its most likely a case of someone just popping it in the box without much care and that they will forward the message on to who ever in charge. Iv unboxed many things from Lovehoney so I guess this was just an odd thing to see the cable like that. Im all for eco friendly packaging though. @CurvyJilly the colour looks good in person, maybe you should but this in your wish list and have another spare :wink:

2 Likes