Pop your reviews page in your bio!

If you email customer care I will be able to change the username(s). If you could also include this information in your email that would be perfect:
Current Screen Name:
New Screen Name:
Email Address:
Full Name:
DOB or Post Code:
Reason for change:
:slight_smile:

Done now. Please let me know if thereā€™s anything else you need to link to my old account. Iā€™m a conscious that I have lots of previous reviews but I donā€™t think they are linked up and most might be before you took over :slight_smile: thank you for your help.

Ahh I didnā€™t see this before, I think that I have done it correctly

1 Like

Looks good to me. :+1:

1 Like

Found mine! X
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/jazzyjazz/

Nice. :+1: Iā€™m afraid your profile isnā€™t public, so I canā€™t check if itā€™s in the right place (it doesnā€™t need to be Public for Testing though, as Brenna has magic eyes :slightly_smiling_face:), but you put it in the Web Site box on your Preferences/Profile page. :+1:

And if you do want to make your profile public you can untick the box next to Hide my public profile and presence features on your Preferences/Interface page. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Youā€™re a star! I thought it was already public!

Thanks for that x

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: The Web Site box is a slightly better place to put it so it shows up in your mini-profile pop-up, but having it in your profile blurb works just as well for Brenna. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Ian_Chimp

1 Like