Position advice

My penis bends downward when erect to the point where having doggy style sex is difficult I can't seem to get into a position where I can enter my wife,we do have sex with her on top facing me which is my favourite but I know doggy is her favourIte have you any tips on how to achieve it with a downward facing penis or any other positions achievable.

how about trying her on top but facing away from you?

Yeah but I don't want to seem like a lazy lover with me just lying there and her doing all the work.

She could go on the end of the bed and you could stand up? The angle might be better than the 'all fours' approach?

Iwish wrote:

Yeah but I don't want to seem like a lazy lover with me just lying there and her doing all the work.

my husband still does work in this position lol and he also often plays with my bum :)

Why not try bending over a table whilst shes wearing heels this works well for me and my OH x

along the same lines other have mentioned - anythin that puts her shoulders below her hips seems like it should work. I.E. over a couch, chair, table, bed end, etc. YOu could support this angle with a pillor or wedge (cushion or blankets), etc.

If you feel really adventrous, you could hold her thighs and try wheelbarrow.

Try experimenting on the stairs if you have them. It might be your relative leg lengths making the position difficult and stairs give a few more choices for trying out different relative heights and angles without compromising the woman's stability. That last bit helps me a lot. You can add pillows too.

Even if it doesn't work, you may get a bit closer to success and learn more about what you do need. Good luck.

Iwish wrote:

You could share the work-load; let her take the initiative for a while, then when she needs a rest get her to hold herself up and then you can thrust upwards into her. Alternatively you can "help" her while she is in control by placing your hands on her butt or lower back and guiding her.

juciy wrote:

Why not try bending over a table whilst shes wearing heels this works well for me and my OH x

I would love to try this if only my wife would wear heels.

Iwish - I love heels! But i am short and a midget so need them lol

juciy wrote:

Iwish - I love heels! But i am short and a midget so need them lol

My wife is shorter than me as well.