Position of the week

Anyone inspired by this weeks position of the week?

2 Likes

I already know Iā€™m going to enjoy this thread!
ā€˜Switches to trackingā€™

yeah iā€™m in that position every week :joy: unfortunately donā€™t have a 3rd person in front of me tho hehe

We simulate this quite often. Dildo stuck to the door, wifey backs up onto it and holds onto the bed. I lie in front of her on the bed and watch while masturbating. We both love the view :yum:
Very hot :fire: :smiling_imp::fire:

2 Likes

Love this idea. We have a suction dildo too, but never actually given this ago. May be inspired

There has been a few threads like this that have gone quiet after a while this may be joined to that one :grin:

Even if that happens Iā€™ve been inspired with the suction dildo idea. May even try it with our liberator bonbon

2 Likes

She has very pointy boobs

I used to want to be the meat in a 3some but now Iā€™d rather watch the two men together :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve no interest in having sex with another man.

Iā€™ve had MFM, though my expectations was that it would be MM Fā€‹:coffee: but alas, it wasnā€™t to be :rofl:

You want to have sex with a man then, would your partner be up for that?

Haha then you need to be mindful of the positioning of your Ms :wink:

be taking an eye out with them

1 Like

Thought Iā€™d pop in a link to its LH blog post :blush:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind a mix, try both at the same time, feel like Iā€™d have to add an extra f though so the girls can watch the boys and vice versa.
Then just all play together

Think this position could be fun. Definitely would be trying to tease the guy in the front which could make it hotter and more playful.

Yes! Massive fantasy of mine just now

1 Like

No erection on the watching maleā€¦lol. Maybe he is passed outā€¦

I guess having sex in the presence of someone who is technically ā€œwatchingā€ but isnā€™t is also a fantasyā€¦

Definitely going to get on this tonight :yum: Slightly different to our standard doggy that is our go to. Only issue could be clit stimulation as we usually use a wand at the same time which might be a struggle without a hand free.
Another other iterations of doggy to recommend?

2 Likes