Positions during pregnancy

Hi all, we've recently found out that we're expecting another baby :) Although it's early days yet, one of the problems last time is that Mrs S, got bored with the limited positions we could have sex in! We usually ended up with her sat on top of me, which obviously I loved, but she got rather bored of it after a while.

Any suggestions for sexual positions during pregnancy would be greatly appreciated. :)

why not look at it from a different perspective.....find out what you cant do and do everything else SLOWLY lol

thanks all x

avrielle-aniko - that was a helpful link ;)
mamanda - took me a while to work out that position in my head, but its a definite go-er! and in my opinion you can't beat a good bit of doggy-style! Pregnant or otherwise!
gunther - slow and easy is the way ;)
lovehoney-hella - i'm not sure our ceilings would withstand anything being screwed into it!

:s I'll have to sell a kidney (or two) for one of them!!! :p thanks Hella x

Scarlet Couple wrote:

:s I'll have to sell a kidney (or two) for one of them!!! :p thanks Hella x

use a tree lmao

Congratulations!

You could try (never done this tbh!) wrapping a silk scarf or two around her lower back so that if you're penetrating her from behind (doggy) you can help support her weight.

Might be cheaper than a swing and it gives you an extra workout too :)

Other obvious ones which might work (Ive no experiemce with a bump though...) would be to get her to lie flat on a table so her body is higher and you can have access without the bump getting in the way. Against a wall from behind could work too?