Positions for a anal dildo use

Hello guys (and girls)

I am a pretty fat boy who loves riding realistic dildos, however the only problem is it makes me really tired by the time I should reach orgasm.

I wonder if there if you could give me some advice? I usually just stick it in the shower and fuck myself with it.

It's about 8-9 inch long and I can have it all the way in, however I would prefer riding it or do it in doggy style.

I manage to stick it into the wood of my bedframe and thus way I can do it in doggy style however as it's wood, the dildo usually falls off...

Any advice? I could put the dildo on my floor, however then it's going to be painful on my knees.

Doing it with my hands and stretched legs is very tiring too.

The dildo I use is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933 I really like the girth and the lenght too, but I wouldn't offer this for beginners as this thing is huge;)

Can you not stick it too bath as it has a suction cup ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I don't have a bath :D

or a cupboard door then ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I have that same dildo. You're right, it is massive and I always have to warm up with smaller toys first.

I prefer to ride it, either on the floor, or on a towel on the bed. Once it's in I find I don't to do anything too strenuous to enjoy myself. I normally just circle and grind my hips 😏 but it gives my legs a hell of a workout 😊

Could you stick it to a chair? Wardrobe door? Mirror?

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

Could you stick it to a chair? Wardrobe door? Mirror?

Yep, the suction cup is pretty decent, so stuck to a narrow full-length mirror on the floor is an option (providing you don't get carried away)

Well, the cup is really useful and I love the thickness of the dildo. When it's in, I feel a proper stretch.

Yeah, the problem is on the workout word! I get really tired in about 5 minutes:(

I'm able to stuck it on the floor easily, I don't even need a mirror! However, when it's on the floor, it doesnt really hit my prostate as much as it does when I'm in doggy

You've got me intrigued, I've not tried it in doggy...

It's one heck of an experience. Especially because you can do it very quickly.

I wonder, what could I put on my bed headplate to make it more sticky so the dildo wouldn't fall off?

Maybe try gaffer tape from your local hardware store?

It not easy getting the right spot for doggy, I have a sink pedestal that I can stick mine to and when in doggy style my feet and calves go past the suction base, I found this better and more comfortable and getting a deeper ride.