Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Aug 2020
Back to 2020

The Spider

Here we have The Spider, which deftly utilises its eight limbs to work together in orgasmic harmony, with the top member of the species directing the pace of what will be an explosive pleasure session. Nature knows best eh?

How?

One partner lies on their back with their legs open and feet together. The other partner climbs on top and straddles the reclining partner’s pelvis, with their legs facing forwards to meet their partner’s hands.

Why?

It puts the top partner in the driving seat when it comes to the pace and depth of penetration. It also frees up their hands to pleasure both themselves and the reclining partner. A coming together of the giving partner’s hands and the receiving partner’s feet creates fantastic leverage to intensify each grind and thrust.

Try…

The top partner’s free hands can be accessorised with a versatile wand vibrator or bullet vibrator. They can direct the delicious vibrations to chosen external pleasure spots on themselves or partner’s body, and revel in the upgrade of sensations.

Make it even better…

The partner on top could take their Dominant role in The Spider position a little further with the introduction of ankle cuffs for the horizontal partner. Restricting the movement of their legs will not only enforce gentle submission, but aid the stability of the position by keeping the limbs in a fixed position.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020