Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 22 Aug 2020
Back to 2020

The Pretzel

The Pretzel is fantastic for creating intimacy and stimulating a variety of erogenous areas. It’s also great if you have a desire to turn into a giant pretzel with your lover.

This position can either incorporate penetration play, or non-penetrative external stimulation from the friction between your bodies.

How?

The receiving partner lies on their side with their hips and legs open to the side. The giving partner enters from behind and straddles their partner’s bottom leg, with the pelvises meeting in the middle. The top leg of the receiving partner wraps around the giving partner’s hip to create a tight, tangled embrace.

Why?

The slight diagonal of the receiving partner’s leg over the giving partner’s hips creates tight and deep penetration. The position also enables intense eye contact, while external pleasure zones such as the nipples and clitoris can be massaged with orgasmic dexterity.

Try

Position yourselves near a wall so the receiving partner can place their feet on it to give extra satisfying pushback to every thrust. If you want to experiment with different angles of penetration, the receiving partner can simply raise their top leg up and rest their foot against the wall for support.

Make it even better

A couple’s vibrator such as the We-Vibe Match will fit seamlessly between you for clitoral, G-spot and penis stimulation. Plus, its remote control means you can take it in turns to control the vibration settings.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020