Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Sep 2020
Back to 2020

Stand to Attention

Stand to Attention. It’s time to get some serious target practice in.

Come in close and aim for the G-spot or P-spot to hit the bullseye of intimate pleasure.

How?

The receiving partner kneels on the edge of a low bed or sofa. The giving partner kneels behind them with their hands positioned around the receiving partner’s waist to help pull them in close for penetration.

Why?

Stand to Attention is a wonderfully versatile position for both vaginal and anal sex. It allows you to aim for the stars when it comes to experimenting with the angle of penetration as both partners can raise or lower themselves until the chosen sweet spot is reached. It also makes alternating between shallow and deep penetration a cinch.

Try

Take full advantage of both partners’ hands being free to roam to external pleasure spots with the addition of a finger vibrator to add extra tingly thrills into the mix.

Make it even better

This sex position is perfect for experimenting with a butt plug for one or both partners to wear during penetration (depending on whether you’re indulging in vaginal or anal sex). The penetrating partner can up the stimulation stakes while thrusting away, or the receiving partner can go for a double whammy of penetration with the addition of a plug during vaginal sex.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020