Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 12 Sep 2020
Back to 2020

Heavenly Raise

Take your partner to new heights with this uplifting position.

How?

One partner lies on their back with their legs in the air, while the other partner faces them and leans into their legs. The seated partner pushes the reclining partner’s legs up in the air while joining together at the pelvis.

Why?

Heavenly Raise allows for direct contact without legs getting in the way of anything. The seated partner can enjoy fantastic control of the pace of rubbing or thrusting, and take full advantage of the other partner’s raised legs by using them as a support, whether the session takes a slow or fast pace.

Try

This is a position that can be enjoyed at different heights, and a simple raise in the height of one or both partners’ pelvises can introduce a whole new range of sensations, angles and areas being stimulated. Introducing a pillow or position enhancer under the bottom of the reclining or seated partner is any easy way of doing so.

Make it even better

The reclining partner can revel in the orgasmic possibilities of their free-roaming hands by accessorising them with a stroker or bullet vibrator, depending on their genitalia. If you’d like to share a little extra buzz, a vibrating cock ring or couple’s vibrator could be just the thing to ramp things up in the pleasure stakes.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020