Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 03 Oct 2020
Back to 2020

Raise the Roof

Go in extra deep and prepare for an intimate and immensely satisfying experience with Raise the Roof. Enjoy intense eye contact and angles to get those hot spots singing from the (raised) rooftops.

How?

The partner on the bottom lies on their back with one leg stretched out and the other open at the hips to welcome in the top partner. The top partner enters the bottom partner on all fours, while the bottom partner raises their bent leg in an upright position and places it on the top partner’s shoulder

Why?

If you’re craving extra deep penetration but your go-to sex positions aren’t quite cutting it, Raise the Roof is a must. With legs fully akimbo and nothing to get in the way of the top partner’s grinding and thrusting prowess, this position really is the bee’s knees when it comes to intense stimulation of the G-spot or A-spot.

Try

If you want to ease into extra deep penetration instead of plunging straight in, the receiving partner can start off with their top leg lowered and wrapped around the top partner’s waist. This will provide a slightly shallower form of penetration, and it’s easier to transition into a much deeper level with a simple raise of the receiving partner’s leg.

Make it even better

Make sure all pleasure zones are covered by going to town on accessorising the position. A cock ring with a butt plug provides a double whammy of potentially helping to delay climax while stimulating the P-spot. Alternatively, accessorise the receiver’s digits with a finger vibrator to take full advantage of their free-to-roam hand.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020

1 Like