Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 31 Oct 2020
Back to 2020

Things That Go Bump in the Night

Get the bed rattling and create lots of oooh noises for all the right reasons with Things That Go Bump in the Night, our spooktastic Halloween position special.

How?

The receiving partner lies on their back and bends their legs against their body, with their knees apart to welcome in the giving partner. The giving partner positions themselves so that their feet are placed both sides of her partner’s butt. They then embrace their partner by leaning forwards to cradle their neck.

Why?

If you’re looking for a sex position that ticks the deep penetration box, and lets you snuggle in close to your partner during the spookiest night of the year, then Things That Go Bump in the Night is for you.

Try

Placing a cushion or sex position enhancer underneath the butt of the receiving partner will change up the depth and angle of penetration in an instant. Tilting the receiving partner’s butt at a 45 degree angle will add depth that will give the G-spot or P-spot undivided, targeted attention.

Make it even better

The internal hot spots aren’t the only ones that can have a party in this position. Turn the pleasure levels up to maximum with the addition of a vibrating cock ring or go for the full inside-and-out stimulation with a wearable couples vibrator from We-Vibe, or a strapless strap-on vibrator.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020