Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 08 Jan 2021
Back to 2021

The Banquet

Say a big hoorah to making this the year that you up your oral sex game with The Banquet, an access-all-areas kinda position that leaves all hungry pleasure spots sated and living the dream.

How?

The receiving partner lies on their back with their head on a pillow and their legs together and elevated. The giving partner crouches in front of the receiving partner on their knees with their face positioned between their crotch, and hands around their waist to pull them in closer.

Why?

Due to the raised positioning of the receiving partner’s legs, the giving partner can lick, suck, and caress all of the receiving partner’s external sweet spots. Plus, the giving partner’s hands are free to caress and stimulate by using their fingers to penetrate the vagina or butt for double the thrills.

Try

A little helping hand to keep those legs in a raised position could also add some gentle kink to The Banquet. A position enhancer such as the Fetish Fantasy Sex Position Master with Restraint Cuffs has the bonus of restraint cuffs, giving you the perfect opportunity to explore restraint play alongside sumptuous oral delights.

Make it even better

Give those internal pleasure zones some love and attention while the oral excitement gets underway with some powerful vibrations. A G-spot vibrator or vibrating butt plug could elevate pleasure levels in an instant, and make those hungry internal and external nerve endings come together for an explosive finale.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021