Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2021
Back to 2021

Mirror Mirror

Turn your oral sex game into a wonderland of opportunities with Mirror Mirror. As versatile as they come, you can mix this position up as much as you like and make sure all pleasure bases are given A-list attention.

How?

The top partner goes on all fours in a slightly raised position, with their knees apart and on the floor, and their hands placed shoulder-width apart and also on the floor. The bottom partner lies down on their back with their head between their partner’s legs and their own legs bent at the knees and hip-width apart. The bottom partner can grab hold of the top partner’s buttocks to help guide them in.

Why?

The position allows both partners to go to town on pleasuring each other simultaneously with their mouths and hands. Take it in turns to go on the top or bottom, and mix it up with oral and/or hand stimulation of each other’s hot spots.

Try

Reach for a stroker or vibrator and make full use of those free hands. The top partner has a fantastic vantage point for pleasuring the bottom partner with their hands or a toy, while the bottom partner can mix it up with their mouth and their chosen accessory for truly explosive results.

Both or either partner could try slipping anal beads in for an extra-explosive finale when they’re pulled out at the point of orgasm.

Make it even better

Who’s going to say no to making those licks, sucks and kisses extra delicious with a flavoured lubricant? With so many to choose from, you’ll be sure to find a flavour to titillate your palate.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021