Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 19 Feb 2021
Back to 2021

Airplane

Now, this is one Airplane worth hopping on board. But forget about joining the Mile High Club – you’ll have a lot more fun and space to spread those legs wide in the comfort of your own home, without the worry of anyone hearing your rapturous cries of pleasure.

How?

The giving partner sits on the floor with their legs spread open. The receiving partner sits on top of the giving partner with their back to them and their legs straight and spread wide apart.

Why?

Airplane is a fantastic position for deep vaginal or anal penetration and frees up both partners’ hands for mutual masturbation or self-pleasuring.

Try

Accessorise those eager-to-please hands with a bit of buzz in the form of a bullet vibrator and seek out those pleasure-hungry nerve-endings in the clitoris, testicles, or nipples. Alternatively, if the partner on top has a penis, reach for a male vibrator to indulge in deeply satisfying vibrations alongside being penetrated.

Make it even better

The giving and/or receiving partner could indulge in a little bum fun by wearing a vibrating butt plug. The feeling of fullness combined with the intense vibrations in one of the most sensitive erogenous spots will undoubtedly create an explosive finale.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021

3 Likes