Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 17 Sep 2021
Back to 2021

Rubdown

Lie back and take each other to that extra-special destination with the Rubdown position – the ultimate way of getting each other off while learning about what makes one another tick. Perfect for lazy Sunday mornings when you’re craving satisfaction, minus too much physical exertion.

How?

Lie down next to each other on your backs, lube up your hands and let them wander over to each other’s genitals to tease, massage, stroke and caress away.

Why?

The side-by-side position is perfect for getting to know where and how to touch your partner. It also means that communication about what feels good is based largely on body language and satisfied groans, as opposed to direct eye contact which can sometimes get in the way of truly letting go of inhibitions.

Try

Heighten your every touch by slipping a blindfold over one partner’s eyes. By obscuring sight, both lovers benefit from improved confidence which allows them to try things they may feel shy about. Physical sensation and sexual anticipation are also heightened to make this mutual masturbation position feel more erotically exciting.

Make it even better

Those frisky digits are extremely good at stroking, tickling, and massaging erogenous zones, but imagine if intensely pleasurable vibrations were brought into the mix? Catapult stimulation to dizzy new heights of pleasure with the addition of a clitoral vibrator or vibrating stroker.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 24 Sep 2021
Back to 2021

Chairleaders

If you’re feeling like you need to reconnect with your partner on a physical and emotional level, The Chairleaders position will help you do just that.

How?

The partner penetrating with their penis or toy sits in a (very sturdy!) chair with their feet flat on the floor, while the other partner sits on their lap, facing them. The receiving partner then rests the backs of their knees on their partner’s shoulders, with their calves and feet on or over the back of the chair.

Why?

The Chairleaders position is deeply intimate and an ideal position for lovers of deep penetration at a languid pace. Get into position, stare into each other’s eyes and nuzzle in close to go as deep as you like.

Try

A position enhancer such as the Bondage Boutique Plush Sex Position Restraint with Cuffs is designed to make positions that are slightly tricky-to-maintain, a cinch. Ideal for keeping the legs of the receiving partner elevated, it also features wrist and ankle cuffs to introduce an element of kink – perfect if you want a gentle introduction to bondage.

Make it even better

Enhance the deep penetration position with the addition of external or internal vibrations that both partners can delight in. A vibrating cock ring, wearable couple’s vibrator or vibrating butt plugs could be just the thing to give you both that extra zing!

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 01 Oct 2021
Back to 2021

Just Peachy

This really is the peachiest of oral sex positions. Not only does it take fitness balls into a whole new league of fun, it also allows you to really get stuck in, in all senses of the phrase, and deliver or receive sensational oral treats.

How?

One partner lies on their stomach, with one arm bent at the elbow and placed under their chest. The other arm is outstretched and placed in front of them on the floor for support.

The other partner kneels between their partner’s legs, spreads their hips apart as wide as possible and places their hands on them. They then use their tongue to lick, suck, kiss and tease their partner’s vagina or anus.

Why?

The elevated, legs akimbo position of the receiving partner makes it incredibly easy for the kneeling partner to give them the full works of oral pleasure. The giving partner can also free up their hands to administer extra stimulation for a truly explosive cunnilingus or rimming session.

Try

Turn Just Peachy into a veritable feast with a squeeze of your favourite flavoured lube. And if the kneeling partner’s tongue is getting on the tired side, fear not. They can reach for a vibrator or vibrating anal beads to continue the pleasure trip for the other partner.

Make it even better

Introducing internal vibrations into the oral extravaganza for both or either partners could spell insanely intense sensations – especially when combined with cunnilingus or rimming.

Whether the vibrations are in the form of a vibrating butt plug or vibrating love egg, those nerve-endings will be having one helluva party.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 08 Oct 2021
Back to 2021

Hitch a Ride

It’s time to hop on board for the ride of a lifetime and get those hips a-grinding for a truly memorable trip to the land of the Big O.

How?

One partner lies on their back on a narrow and sturdy surface. The other partner straddles them, facing away from them, with their feet planted firmly on the floor. The seated partner can take the lead on the pace of the session by gyrating, bouncing, or moving backward and forwards as much as they desire.

Why?

It’s a fantastic position for exploring a Dom/sub scenario as the receiving partner is very much in the driving seat. Having two feet on the floor also acts as a fantastic platform for the receiving partner to take charge of the pace and depth of the session

Try

Explore the Dom/sub scenario further by introducing a blindfold or ankle restraints for the reclining partner. Their restricted limbs will further reinforce their submissive position, while the blindfold is the perfect accessory for heightening the senses and every touch.

Make it even better

The receiving partner can place their hands on their partner’s thighs to support themselves as they lean forwards or backward, or to tilt their pelvis to explore different sensations. They can also free up a hand or two to pleasure both themselves and/or the reclining partner with a stroker, bullet vibrator or even a feather tickler to tease and tickle sensitive spots.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 15 Oct 2021
Back to 2021

The Arachnid

If you’ve ever wanted to create a human spider with your lover, The Arachnid position is for you. Get up close and personal, indulge in deep-seated pleasure, and make full use of having eight limbs to aid you in your pleasure quest.

How?

One partner sits on a chair or sofa in a slightly reclined position, while the other climbs on top and straddles them, with their knees resting on either side of them.

Why?

The receiving partner can dictate both the pace and depth of penetration with thrilling ease while engaging in direct and intimate eye and full-body contact with the seated partner.

Both partners can take advantage of their free hands to stimulate external hot zones on their own and each other’s bodies. And the slightest raise of either partner’s legs changes the angle of penetration in an instant for incredible results.

Try

Switch it up a little and explore a Dom/sub dynamic by placing a blindfold over the eyes of one partner. Not only will this heighten every touch, but it will also help build anticipation and put them under the pleasurable control of the other partner.

Make it even better

Invite those irresistible vibrations into the eight-limbed mix in the form of a vibrating cock ring, vibrating butt plug (for both or either partner), or a wearable couple’s vibrator/strap-on. This, combined with free hands to stimulate those external sweet spots, and your arachnid-inspired bedroom endeavours will have you singing from the cobwebs.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

2 Likes

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 22 Oct 2021
Back to 2021

Hocus Pocus

Conjure up your finest oral tricks and treats for your partner and cast a spell of pure satisfaction with the Hocus Pocus oral sex position. A languid position that can be enjoyed on a lazy Sunday morning, you can also accessorise it with the most magical of toys to give it that extra abracadabra!

How?

One partner reclines on a bed or sofa with their legs apart, ready to welcome their partner. The other partner positions their head between their legs and presses on their open thighs to help them gain optimum access to their external hot spots.

Why?

Although any oral sex position is intimate, Hocus Pocus has the added benefit of allowing for plenty of eye contact between partners for communication about what feels good. The receiving partner’s wide open positioning of their body allows their partner to go to town on delivering a magical show of stimulation, whether via kisses, licks, sucks or the dexterity of fingers and hands.

Try

Ensure no external sweet spot is left calling out for attention by introducing a bullet vibrator or clitoral suction vibrator into the heady oral mix. Direct their delicious vibrations to the clitoris, nipples, testicles or tip of the penis for explosive sensations blended with oral tricks.

If the idea of vibrations is too much, a tickle and tease from a feather tickler could be just the thing to ramp up the excitement.

Make it even better

The filling sensations created by a butt plug are often a go-to for enhancing foreplay, sex or solo play, and can be worn by both or either partner. Looking for a bit of extra buzz? Opt for a vibrating butt plug with a remote controller, and control each other’s vibration settings.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Oct 2021
Back to 2021

Trick or(al) Treat

It goes without saying that Trick or(al) Treat requires plenty of strength, stability, and determination to create what is essentially a standing version of the well-loved 69er. It certainly helps if one or both of you likes pumping iron, but fear not - delicious oral treats and the odd trick while you’re at it can still be enjoyed if you’re not of the muscle-flexing type.

How?

One partner sits on a sofa or chair, and invites the other to climb onto them and position their crotch in front of their face with their legs clasped around their neck to help hold them in place. The climbing partner then positions their face in their partner’s crotch and wraps their arms around their partner’s waist. Once a firm grip is achieved, the seated partner can come up into a standing position, and oral pleasure can commence.

Why?

If you love indulging in the 69 position and have got your licks, sucks and kisses down to a fine art, you may feel like it’s time for a challenge with benefits. The raised position of the Trick or(al) Treat version intensifies the intimacy of the horizontal version as each partner hugs their bodies closely to stay in position. Both partners also have to adopt an open leg stance to maintain the hold of the position, which in turn opens their crotches up for easy access.

Try

Wearing a butt plug while in the midst of receiving delicious oral tricks and treats from your partner could help intensify the sensations with a feeling of fullness in just the right place.

If it becomes too much of a challenge to maintain the upright position, simply move back to a reclining seated position on a sofa, and introduce handcuffs or ankle cuffs to add a kinky Dom/sub element.

Make it even better

Reward your hard-working tongues with an oral banquet with the addition of a good squeeze of your favourite flavoured lube. Each choose a different flavour to create a heady cocktail mix when you meet for a post-oral kiss.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 05 Nov 2021
Back to 2021

Firework Night

Come together as pyrotechnics to create your very own Firework Night. A position that allows you to gaze into each other’s eyes, or enjoy the spectacle of fireworks from your bedroom window while you gyrate and thrust away to your explosive happy place, it’s super versatile. Plus, it puts the partner on top in charge of the pace and depth of penetration.

How?

One partner sits with their legs open and hands to the side for support. The other partner climbs on top and faces the seated partner in a straddle position, leaning slightly backward with their legs out to the side and arms behind them on the floor.

Why?

The Firework Night position is fantastic for giving the receiving partner plenty of oomph when it comes to powerful thrusts, thanks to their slightly reclined positioning. Equally, if a more sensual and slow grind suits your mood, it’s super easy to achieve this as well. The seated, giving partner provides resistance to the other partner’s movement which creates a wonderful platform for deep and satisfying penetration.

Try

A vibrating cock ring, vibrating strapless strap-on or wearable couple’s vibrator could introduce delicious vibrations into the mix. Why not opt for a vibrator with a remote control? Who takes control of the pleasure settings is up to you to decide.

Make it even better

Opt for full body and sensory arousal with the addition of nipple suckers for both or one partner. Incredibly sensitive, nipples are stimulated with ease as nipple suckers increase blood flow to them, which in turn, increases responsiveness to further stimulation. Follow with a tweak or lick for a whole new level of sensitivity.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 12 Nov 2021
Back to 2021

Abracadabra
(see also: Access All Areas)

Voila! Open sesame! Shazam!… I could go on. But let’s stick with Abracadabra! The position quite literally opens you up to a magical combination of deep penetration and external teasing for a truly magnificent show.

How?

One partner lies on their back with their legs open and raised. The other partner kneels with their knees on either side of the reclining partner’s hips and helps support their raised legs by holding the ankles.

Why?

The position allows for intense eye contact to help guide each partner on what feels good and is also fantastic for deep penetration at a slow and sensual, or fast and passionate pace. The raised and open legs of the reclining partner make stimulation of external pleasure zones a doddle – whether it’s a bit of solo play or dual pleasuring from the kneeling partner… or both!

Try

Either partner can slip a finger vibrator on to give those extra external teases and strokes a little something extra. Take it in turns to thrill the nipples, clitoris, or balls with delicious, targeted vibrations.

Make it even better

Ramp up the penetration sensations with the addition of a couple’s vibrator, vibrating strap-on or vibrating cock ring. If you or your partner are new to using sex toys during sex,the Abracadabra could be the perfect position to try it out. The direct eye contact and easiness of the position mean you can communicate throughout about what feels good. Plus, both partners can free up their hands to take control of the buttons.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

2 Likes

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 19 Nov 2021
Back to 2021

Looking Glass

The Looking Glass position is wonderfully intimate and gives each partner a direct line of communication about the what, why and where of intimate pleasure. Self-pleasuring is often thought of as a one-person activity, but inviting each other to watch as you masturbate opens up a whole new world of teaching your partner about yourself and what it takes to get you to that special place.

What will you discover when you look through this Looking Glass?

How?

Both partners sit facing each other with their legs bent in a straddling position. Edge towards each other while maintaining enough of a distance to be able to watch each other indulge in self-pleasuring.

Why?

Masturbating in front of a partner can be highly erotic, as well as one of the most effective lessons in the art of learning about what makes your partner tick. The face-to-face positioning and gentle embrace of each other’s bodies make for a comfortable and intimate way of getting to know each other, whether you’re in a new or long-term relationship.

Try

Introduce your chosen toy to your shared solo session and show your partner exactly how you like to use it. Whether it’s a vibrator, stroker or an anal toy, you’ll both have the perfect view of it being used, which will be an incredible turn-on for both of you. You can then take it in turns to use the toys on each other to demonstrate what you have learned from watching each other play.

Make it even better

If either partner feels a little shy about the intimacy of the Looking Glass position, wearing a blindfold could help them feel more comfortable and less inhibited by the feeling of being watched.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 26 Nov 2021
Back to 2021

The Bargain Hunter

Scream with delight as you bag yourself a Lovehoney Black Friday bargain while riding your way to that special place. The best kind of double whammy if you ask us. The Bargain Hunter position lets you keep your finger on the pulse to get the hottest Black Friday deals ever, while indulging in a bit of hop on, grind and ride time.

How?

One partner sits in a gently reclining position and invites the other partner to hop on board, facing away from them in a straddling position.

Why?

The Bargain Hunter frees up both partners’ hands so they can scroll through the best sex toy bargains on Lovehoney, and pleasure their own or their partner’s external sweet spots at the same time.

Combining shallow or deep penetration pleasure (we love its versatility) with the thrill of bargain hunting, this is the ultimate multi-tasking sex position. The pace of each grind or thrust will be dependent on the incredible bargains you discover.

Try

Inspire your next purchase with a little extra fiddling of your or your partner’s sensitive spots. Whether it’s a reach-around to tease the receiving partner’s hungry nerve-endings, or a reach-down or up to please your own, prepare for explosive results.

Make it even better

Who knew The Bargain Hunter position could get any better? Shout ‘Black Friday!’ from the rooftops by adding some thrilling vibrations into the mix. Whether you choose a clitoral vibrator, vibrating butt plug, vibrating cock ring or wearable vibrating strap-on, everyone and every hot spot is a winner.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 03 Dec 2021
Back to 2021

The Stocking Stuffer
(see also: Stand and Deliver)

Clear away the Christmas feast and put something much more exciting on the table this festive season. This deep-penetration position can offer explosive stimulations for both partners and is perfect for the introduction of light bondage toys too.

How

For this position, one partner lies on their back on a sturdy surface and slides their tush off the edge, while the other assumes a standing stance. The reclining partner then presses their hands against their lover’s thigh for stability whilst criss-crossing their legs over their partner’s shoulders.

Why?

The Stocking Stuffer is a stimulating twist on the more traditional missionary position that allows the penetrating partner to delve in deep. As the horizontal lover lies with their legs crossed, entry is tighter meaning deeper sensations for the receiving partner and a tight hold for the thrusting partner.

Try

If you’re keen to experiment with power play, this position is perfect for the introduction of light bondage play. To muffle moans of excitement, why not consider a ball gag, or use satin ties to bind the receiving partner’s hands just under their peachy cheeks?

Make it even better

Take this position anywhere, from bed to table or even atop the washing machine where fun vibrations can be experienced right through your love-making session. A sex position enhancer such as the Fetish Fantasy Sex Position Master with Restraint Cuffs is perfect for keeping the reclining partner’s legs raised as you enjoy the intimacy of being aroused together.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 06 Dec 2021
Back to 2021

Pigs in Blankets

Wrap up together for a slow sensual spoon on the sofa. This intimate and steamy position will not only keep you warm but feeling much more satisfied than even a full Christmas roast with all the trimmings.

How

Both partners slip into the spoon position, laying side-by-side with one partner behind. Adopting this position allows the giving partner to kiss, touch and caress the neck and shoulders of their lover, creating an intimate love-making scenario both parties can relax into.

Why?

The Pigs in Blankets position is perfect for couples who are looking to enjoy a more romantic sexual encounter. Allowing both partners to experience skin-to-skin contact throughout, the giving partner can also control the intensity and pace of penetration, putting them in control of their receiving partner’s pleasure.

Try

If the penetrating partner would like to intensify the pleasure stakes, incorporating light nipple play by gently pinching, pulling, twisting and flicking the receiving lover’s nipples in between their fingers can offer some pretty intense stimulations. Nipple suckers and clamps could also heighten the velocity of those tingles!

Make it even better

Introducing toys can ensure every hotspot is given optimum attention. Whether the receiving partner has a penis or a vulva, there are plenty of options for heightening the pleasure sensations. A bullet vibrator can stimulate the clitoris with subtle or powerful vibrations and a vibrating masturbator can help keep a partner with a penis hard right through play.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 17 Dec 2021
Back to 2021

Santa Baby

Get up close and personal this Christmas and rock together round the Christmas tree with this romantic seated sex position.This embrace is perfect for gazing into one another’s eyes while enjoying a passionate bump and grind together.

How

Both lovers remain seated for this position on either a chair, bed or other flat surface. The top partner straddles the seating partner and both partners wrap arms around each other to create a comfortable holding position.

Why

The person on top can take complete control over the angle and depth of penetration. The other partner can lube up their fingers to stroke and stimulate the clitoris, vulva, or penis, to bring their partner to orgasm. A great position for building intimacy, both lovers can kiss, caress and hold one another during a steamy love making session.

Try

With hands free to roam and explore one another, a small dose of lubricant will not only help you glide those fingers over each erogenous zone, but should your play session lead into an oral encounter, it could taste as good as it feels. Our flavoured lube is certain to tantalise your tastebuds.

Make it better

This position is all about sensations and stimulation, so why not try one of our clitoral suction vibrators to entice each other into an orgasmic state of frenzy? Want to take full advantage of the Santa baby theme while you’re going for gold? Check out our range of festive lingerie.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 24 Dec 2021
Back to 2021

One Horse Open Sleigh

Get more than just the jingle bells ringing with this access-all-areas steamy sex position that is certain to burn off the mince pies! This position is all about control of penetration, deep sensations and hot spot stimulation.

How:

The One Horse Open Sleigh position is perfect for more athletic and flexible couples looking for a satisfying challenge. Start off in missionary position, and maneuver the receiving partner’s ankles over the giving partner’s shoulders. The giving partner can slowly lower themselves into their lover, controlling the depth, angle and intensity of each and every thrust.

Why:

This position lends itself to intense penetration, allowing the receiving partner to experience a fuller feeling from the thrusts of their lover. If the receiving partner has a vulva, this position is also perfect for enhancing clitorial pleasure through gentle finger touch or the introduction of clitoral stimulating toys.

Try:

A spreader bar is perfect for keeping those ankles firmly in place for continuous frisky play. Simply attach each cuff to the ankles of the receiving partner and dive in deep to reach that sweet sweet G-spot.

Make it even better.

This position is ideal if you’re seasoned to the experience of anal play and introducing a butt plug can leave the recieving partner (quite literally) feeling full of satisfaction. Add a little sparkle to Christmas with this jewelled heart shaped butt plug.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

3 Likes

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 31 Dec 2021
Back to 2021

Pop the Cork

See in the new year with a bang and let the sparks fly in the bedroom with this up-close face-to-face position. Holding, kissing and caressing one another makes this position intimately perfect.

How

The standing partner supports and holds the receiver in position as they bend into a V-shape and drape their legs over their lover’s shoulders.To ensure a good hold, brace the receiving partner against a flat wall, or for extra comfort and stability, use a counter or taller unit to support penetration.

Why

This position allows for the standing partner to have total control over penetration depth and thrust rhythm. Open access to deep penetration allows the giving partner to more easily locate the G-spot or P-spot, enticing orgasmic pleasure. Whilst in the throes of passion, the receiving partner’s hands are free to roam over the nooks and crannies of their lover’s body.

Try

While the giving partner is hard at work controlling the holding and thrusting, the receiving lover can add to the excitement by gently pushing their nails into their lover’s back, tugging on their hair or gripping the muscles of their arms, chest, shoulders. Show how good it feels with a firm cheek grab or masturbate in full view to drive them wild!

Make it even better

There’s not much sexy about an unexpected slip just before hitting the home run, but keeping the massage oils on the side ready for an erotic rub down afterwards can make for an intimate way to enjoy the post orgasm phase. Lather the receiving lover’s body in a delicious nourishing oil and make it a resolution to slacken those muscles into complete relaxation.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2021

Welcome to 2022! :champagne:

:lh_heart_purple_2: 2022 :lh_heart_purple_2:
2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 || 2023

Names, dates and blog links
Forum Posts Blogs
All Hung Up 07 Jan 2022
Leap Frog 14 Jan 2022
The Grand Recline 21 Jan 2022
Strummer 28 Jan 2022
The Door Jammer 04 Feb 2022
All Hands on Deck 11 Feb 2022
Facetiming 18 Feb 2022
Open Doors 25 Feb 2022
Tub Snug 04 Mar 2022
The Ben Dover 11 Mar 2022
Knees Up 18 Mar 2022
Tickled Pink 25 Mar 2022
Hump Day 01 Apr 2022
Waterfall Wonder 08 Apr 2022
Backstage Pass 15 Apr 2022
Aphrodite 22 Apr 2022
Squat ‘n’ Rock 29 Apr 2022
Word of Mouth 06 May 2022
Come Together 20 May 2022
The Butterfly Effect 27 May 2022
Pleasure Plunge 03 June 2022
Float My Boat 10 Jun 2022
Open House 17 Jun 2022
Cuddle Up 24 Jun 2022
Carnal Crossing 01 Jul 2022
The Full Monty 08 Jul 2022
Love Train 15 Jul 2022
Crossed Lovers 22 Jul 2022
Sitting Pretty 29 Jul 2022
Showcase 05 Aug 2022](Positions of the Week - #223 by Ian_Chimp)
Forbidden Fruit 15 Aug 2022
Double Trouble 19 Aug 2022
The Hammock 26 Aug 2022
Step it Up 02 Sep 2022
Freeway 09 Sep 2022
Bounce to It 16 Sep 2022
Standby Lover 23 Sep 2022
Reverse Park 30 Sep 2022
Bendover Babe 07 Oct 2022
Netflix and Chill 14 Oct 2022
A-Okay 21 Oct 2022
The Boneshaker 28 Oct 2022
The Rocket Launcher 04 Nov 2022
Bend and Deliver 11 Nov 2022
The Magic Number 18 Nov 2022
The Deal Grabber 25 Nov 2022
Silent Vibe 02 Dec 2022
Jingle Bells 09 Dec 2022
Snow Angel 16 Dec 2022
Starry Ride 23 Dec 2022
Midnight Magic 30 Dec 2022

All Hung UpLeap FrogThe Great ReclineStrummerThe Door JammerAll Hands on DeckFacetimingOpen DoorsTub SnugThe Ben DoverKnees UpTickled PinkHump DayWaterfall WonderBackstage PassAphroditeSquat n RockWord of MouthCome TogetherThe Butterfly EffectPleasure PlungeFloat My BoatOpen HouseCuddle UpCarnal CrossingThe Full MontyLove TrainCrossed LoversSitting PrettyShowcaseForbidden FruitDouble TroubleThe HammockStep it UpFreewayBounce to ItStandby LoverReverse ParkBendover BabeNetflix and Chilla-okayThe BoneshakerThe Rocket LauncherBend and DeliverThe Magic NumberThe Deal GrabberSilent VibeJingle BellsSnow AngelStarry RideMidnight Magic

2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 || 2023
:lh_heart_purple_2: 2022 :lh_heart_purple_2:

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 07 Jan 2022
Back to 2022

All Hung Up

All Hung Up and nowhere to go. But that’s the beauty of this position, as you’ll have very little desire to go anywhere once the oral party has got into full swing. So stand to attention, throw a little restraint play into the mix and enjoy a delicious feast of cunnilingus or fellatio.

How?

One partner stands with their back against the wall or door. The other partner kneels in front of the standing partner to treat them to oral pleasure, holding on to their partner’s hips to pull them in close.

Why?

All Hung Up opens up a whole new world of fun that can be enjoyed both in and outside of the bedroom. The kneeling partner can really get stuck into their oral delivery by grabbing hold of the standing partner’s hips, which in turn creates resistance for every lick, suck and nuzzle. The standing partner can also place one of their feet on their partner’s shoulder to give them easier access to their external hotspots.

Try

Ease yourselves into the excitement of restraint play by slipping a pair of handcuffs over the standing partner’s wrists. Restricting their movement so they can be at the mercy of the kneeling partner could also bring about a thrilling Dom/sub dynamic, and lead on to further exploration of BDSM.*

* The only rule to remember is to play safe. Ensure that the safety of you and your partner is top of your agenda before you reach for the handcuffs. Ensure that you are both able to communicate, that you have set up a safe word and that you’re both familiar with the restraints and how to unfasten them before you put them to full use.

Make it even better

Add to the fun and ramp up the sensations of the All Hung Up position with a vibrator. Whether it’s clitoral thrills from a clitoral vibrator or a bit of internal backside pleasure from a vibrating butt plug, the combination of vibrations blended with oral tricks could cause an explosion of stimulation.

Using a door to support the standing partner? Why not use an over-the-door sex swing to aid your All Hung Up position adventures and quite literally, take your erotic play to dizzying new heights?

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 14 Jan 2022
Back to 2022

Leap Frog

A fantastic position for easy-access anal sex, Leap Frog is also great if the penetrating partner or dildo is on the smaller side. Warning: Making a ‘ribbit’ sound is an effective way for female frogs to attract male frogs, but it may kill the mood if you mimic this in this position.

How?

One partner stands on the edge of the bed and lowers down into a squat position, leaning forwards slightly with their hands on the bed for support. The other partner enters the squatting partner from behind, using their hands to hold on to their waist to help guide their every thrust.

Why?

The squat-like position opens up the receiving partner’s anus, making anal penetration easier to achieve and more enjoyable. Leap Frog also makes it easy to experiment with the best angles for penetration and can be easily adapted for G-spot deep and targeted vaginal penetration as well.

Try

Get a buzz on and add an extra inch or two with a vibrating hollow strap-on or wearable vibrating strap-on. And remember that plenty of lube is a must for extra-comfortable and pleasurable slip ‘n’ slide.

Make it even better

As the squatting partner’s clitoris or penis is exposed in this position, it’s the perfect opportunity for the other partner to indulge them in a bit of a reach-around stimulation. Want to make this even more thrill-filled? Introduce a finger vibrator or vibrating male masturbator into the pleasure blend and wait for next-level sensations to commence.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 21 Jan 2022
Back to 2022

The Great Recline

Sit back, relax and be pleasured to high heaven in The Great Recline oral sex position. Trust me, who needs a new sofa when you’ve got this human sofa with benefits to hand?

How?

One partner lies on their back while the other climbs on top and straddles their face between their legs, using their elbows and raised legs to take some of the weight.

Why?

An extremely up close and personal position, The Great Recline makes getting stuck into delivering a sensational range of oral skills nice and easy. Whether you go for cunnilingus, a blow job, or rimming, you can be rest assured that learning about where to lick, suck, kiss or nuzzle will be handed to the giving partner on a plate.

Try

The receiving partner can use their elbows and legs to not only support them in their slightly raised position but to guide the other partner on what feels good with a gentle thrust or to establish a rhythm that helps take them to that special place.

Make it even better

Flavoured lube is an absolute no-brainer for any oral session. After all, who’s going to say no to the intoxicating mix of delivering incredible pleasure to your partner while dining out on an explosion of delicious, mouth-watering flavours?

A little extra buzz in the right place could propel the sensations to a whole new level for both partners – and even better if it’s hands-free. Both or one partner could wear a vibrating butt plug or anal beads for extra fulfilling vibrations, or if bum fun isn’t your thing - those super-sensitive nipples are probably calling out for some attention. Suck them to attention with a pair of nipple suckers or enjoy gently weighted pressure from nipple clamps and voila – all of your favourite spots are singing!

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022