Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 26 Nov 2021
Back to 2021

The Bargain Hunter

Scream with delight as you bag yourself a Lovehoney Black Friday bargain while riding your way to that special place. The best kind of double whammy if you ask us. The Bargain Hunter position lets you keep your finger on the pulse to get the hottest Black Friday deals ever, while indulging in a bit of hop on, grind and ride time.

How?

One partner sits in a gently reclining position and invites the other partner to hop on board, facing away from them in a straddling position.

Why?

The Bargain Hunter frees up both partners’ hands so they can scroll through the best sex toy bargains on Lovehoney, and pleasure their own or their partner’s external sweet spots at the same time.

Combining shallow or deep penetration pleasure (we love its versatility) with the thrill of bargain hunting, this is the ultimate multi-tasking sex position. The pace of each grind or thrust will be dependent on the incredible bargains you discover.

Try

Inspire your next purchase with a little extra fiddling of your or your partner’s sensitive spots. Whether it’s a reach-around to tease the receiving partner’s hungry nerve-endings, or a reach-down or up to please your own, prepare for explosive results.

Make it even better

Who knew The Bargain Hunter position could get any better? Shout ‘Black Friday!’ from the rooftops by adding some thrilling vibrations into the mix. Whether you choose a clitoral vibrator, vibrating butt plug, vibrating cock ring or wearable vibrating strap-on, everyone and every hot spot is a winner.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021