Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 06 Dec 2021
Back to 2021

Pigs in Blankets

Wrap up together for a slow sensual spoon on the sofa. This intimate and steamy position will not only keep you warm but feeling much more satisfied than even a full Christmas roast with all the trimmings.

How

Both partners slip into the spoon position, laying side-by-side with one partner behind. Adopting this position allows the giving partner to kiss, touch and caress the neck and shoulders of their lover, creating an intimate love-making scenario both parties can relax into.

Why?

The Pigs in Blankets position is perfect for couples who are looking to enjoy a more romantic sexual encounter. Allowing both partners to experience skin-to-skin contact throughout, the giving partner can also control the intensity and pace of penetration, putting them in control of their receiving partner’s pleasure.

Try

If the penetrating partner would like to intensify the pleasure stakes, incorporating light nipple play by gently pinching, pulling, twisting and flicking the receiving lover’s nipples in between their fingers can offer some pretty intense stimulations. Nipple suckers and clamps could also heighten the velocity of those tingles!

Make it even better

Introducing toys can ensure every hotspot is given optimum attention. Whether the receiving partner has a penis or a vulva, there are plenty of options for heightening the pleasure sensations. A bullet vibrator can stimulate the clitoris with subtle or powerful vibrations and a vibrating masturbator can help keep a partner with a penis hard right through play.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021