Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 14 Jan 2022
Back to 2022

Leap Frog

A fantastic position for easy-access anal sex, Leap Frog is also great if the penetrating partner or dildo is on the smaller side. Warning: Making a ‘ribbit’ sound is an effective way for female frogs to attract male frogs, but it may kill the mood if you mimic this in this position.

How?

One partner stands on the edge of the bed and lowers down into a squat position, leaning forwards slightly with their hands on the bed for support. The other partner enters the squatting partner from behind, using their hands to hold on to their waist to help guide their every thrust.

Why?

The squat-like position opens up the receiving partner’s anus, making anal penetration easier to achieve and more enjoyable. Leap Frog also makes it easy to experiment with the best angles for penetration and can be easily adapted for G-spot deep and targeted vaginal penetration as well.

Try

Get a buzz on and add an extra inch or two with a vibrating hollow strap-on or wearable vibrating strap-on. And remember that plenty of lube is a must for extra-comfortable and pleasurable slip ‘n’ slide.

Make it even better

As the squatting partner’s clitoris or penis is exposed in this position, it’s the perfect opportunity for the other partner to indulge them in a bit of a reach-around stimulation. Want to make this even more thrill-filled? Introduce a finger vibrator or vibrating male masturbator into the pleasure blend and wait for next-level sensations to commence.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022