Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 18 Mar 2022
Back to 2022

Knees Up

There really are no limits to your sexual endeavours with this position. Thanks to its ambitious levels of flexibility and required stamina and strength. Knees Up is for the adrenaline junkie skydivers of the sex position world. Prepare for lift-off.

How?

The receiving partner sits on a chair and the penetrating partner lowers themself down in front of them. The receiving partner then places their legs over their partner’s shoulders and wraps their arms around them in a tight embrace. The giving partner holds the receiving partner tightly.

Why?

Not only does this position provide quite the workout, it also aids deep and satisfying penetration to hit the G-spot or P-spot, along with direct eye contact with your lover to intensify sensations.

Try

If the position is hard to sustain, moving it over to a sturdy door could be the answer. An over-the-door sex swing will support the receiving partner’s body weight so both partners can enjoy this stand-up position for longer.

Make it even better

The addition of a wearable couple’s vibrator, vibrating cock ring or vibrating butt plug could bring intensely satisfying vibrations to the vertical party. Choose a remote control toy and explore the scenario with one partner in control of the vibrations.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022