Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 11 Mar 2022
Back to 2022

The Ben Dover

Say hello to The Ben Dover – a position that allows you to get up close and personal with your lover, using your tongue to send them to that special place. Cunnilingus? Rimming? Ben Dover is on the orgasmic case.

How?

Find a comfortable and sturdy sofa. One partner stands on the sofa and folds in half (they can hold onto the sofa back or arms for support) while the other partner sits behind them and holds their hips to help guide them towards their tongue.

Why?

The Ben Dover makes access to the receiving partner’s anus and/or vulva wonderfully easy as the bent-over position opens them up (quite literally). Licking, teasing, sucking, and fingering from behind is made easier as the seated partner can use their hands to pull cheeks apart and hold on to the standing partner’s hips to move them into the best position.

Try

If the receiving partner has a vulva, wearing some anal beads and pulling them out at the point of orgasm could lead to an explosive finish. If the receiving partner has a penis, why not invite it to enjoy the fun with the addition of a stroker? This means the receiving partner can enjoy being rimmed while they, or the seated partner, stroke away.

Make it even better

The seated partner’s pleasure zones can also be lavished with attention from a vibrating butt plug, clitoral vibrator or their very own stroker, for an all-encompassing party of sensations.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 18 Mar 2022
Back to 2022

Knees Up

There really are no limits to your sexual endeavours with this position. Thanks to its ambitious levels of flexibility and required stamina and strength. Knees Up is for the adrenaline junkie skydivers of the sex position world. Prepare for lift-off.

How?

The receiving partner sits on a chair and the penetrating partner lowers themself down in front of them. The receiving partner then places their legs over their partner’s shoulders and wraps their arms around them in a tight embrace. The giving partner holds the receiving partner tightly.

Why?

Not only does this position provide quite the workout, it also aids deep and satisfying penetration to hit the G-spot or P-spot, along with direct eye contact with your lover to intensify sensations.

Try

If the position is hard to sustain, moving it over to a sturdy door could be the answer. An over-the-door sex swing will support the receiving partner’s body weight so both partners can enjoy this stand-up position for longer.

Make it even better

The addition of a wearable couple’s vibrator, vibrating cock ring or vibrating butt plug could bring intensely satisfying vibrations to the vertical party. Choose a remote control toy and explore the scenario with one partner in control of the vibrations.

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 25 Mar 2022
Back to 2022

Tickled Pink

Tickle tickle! Oh what fun you’re going to have with the sensory-filled Tickled Pink position! Start with the feet and tease, tickle, stroke and maybe spank your way up to an explosive finale with this soft introduction to the world of BDSM.

How?

One partner lies face down with restraints on their ankles and wrists. The other partner builds anticipation by teasing them with gentle strokes and tickles, before building up to light spanks on their behind. Where this leads is for you to decide…

Why?

Tickled Pink explores the fun and excitement that restraint and sensory titillation can bring to the bedroom, as well as a gentle introduction to a Dom/sub scenario. Indulge in it as a prelude to penetrative sex, or simply as a light foray into BDSM.

Try

A feather tickler is a popular bondage accessory for first-time bondage play, and is fantastic for exciting the senses. If both partners feel ready for next-level titillation, a flogger or spanking paddle could be just the thing to tenderly tap or stroke your lover’s behind. If you are both keen to progress to sharper slaps or audible spanks, be sure to have a read of our Beginner’s Guide to Spanking During Sex to ensure it is performed safely.

Make it even better

Both or either partner could wear a vibrating butt plug during play to enhance all those tickles and caresses. With their behind on display to their partner, the retrained partner may even want to dazzle them with a jewelled butt plug, while enjoying deliciously filling sensations during wear.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 01 Apr 2022
Back to 2022

Hump Day

A simple-yet-effective way of self-pleasuring, Hump Day changes up the angles of your hips and uses the weight of your body to intensify your every touch. Hump Days will never be the same…

How?

Lie on your stomach on a bed or sofa, with a pillow or cushion to help support your stomach and hips. Reach your hands down between your legs and go to town on pleasuring yourself.

Why?

The addition of the pillow or cushion elevates your hips and angles them in a way that introduces a whole new array of sensations. Plus, the weight of your body adds to the intensity as your fingers deftly tease and stroke you to that happy place.

Try

Slide a sex position wedge under your hips to deepen the angle of your hips, which in turn allows for easier access to your external hot zones, and deeper penetration if you introduce an internal vibrator into the pleasure mix.

Make it even better

Take your solo pleasuring sessions to dizzying new heights with a rabbit vibrator if a bit of internal and external loving is what does it for you. Alternatively, if your clitoris is calling out for some undivided attention, a bullet vibe or clitoral suction vibe is exactly what the doctor ordered.

And if you’ve got a penis, you might want to treat it to some delicious rumbles with a male masturbator - there’s a whole host of vibrating strokers to explore that would do just the job and more.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 08 Apr 2022
Back to 2022

Waterfall Wonder

Channel Niagara Falls with this steamy shower sex position. Open yourself up to a whole world of intense G-spot or P-spot stimulation and soak yourself in pleasure together. This is an intimate position that allows for plenty of touching, caressing and thrusting - just prepare to get yourselves wet!

How?

Both partners stand with feet firmly on the shower mat. The receiving partner will lean forwards and bend over, tilting their peachy cheeks upwards and out. The giving partner then enters from behind, anchoring the position in place by holding on to their partner’s hips and supporting the deep thrusting action.

Why?

The angle of this position allows for deep penetration of both the vulva and anus, making for a climactic experience through G-spot or P-spot stimulation. The standing partner can reach around with a free hand to arouse further erogenous zones, teasing and fondling the breasts and nipples of their lover, making this position a mind-blowing pleasure fest.

Try

A waterproof vibrating cock ring can enhance your erection and potentially delay your climax, meaning you can enjoy your session in the shower for even longer. Sensations are intensified as stimulating vibrations pulse down your shaft and nestle against your partner for orgasmic pleasure you both can enjoy.

Make it even better

Live out those size fantasies and slip into the Lovehoney Mega Mighty penis extender. Imitate lifelike stimulation with its realistic super-sized shape and enjoy prolonged play time. The snug sleeve and ball loop keeps everything in place so there’ll be no slipping and sliding in the midst of this sexy shower scene.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 15 Apr 2022
Back to 2022

Backstage Pass

Whoever said squatting couldn’t be fun? Get your lover working those thigh muscles as you take a Backstage Pass and pleasure them intensely from a seat below.

How?

Putting the receiving partner in control of this steamy scenario, the giving partner kneels on the floor, back arched slightly while the other partner squats down, straddling their lover’s face with their genitals.

Why?

Especially enjoyed by those who like to initiate the pace and speed of their oral pleasure, this position allows the receiving partner to take control. By squatting up and down and thrusting gently (or firmly, if preferred) the standing partner can guide their lover through body motion and physical movement.

Try

In prime position to pleasure several erogenous zones at once, this is an ideal stance for introducing lighter anal play. Small tapered silicone butt plugs are perfect for beginners, whilst vibrating anal plugs or prostate massagers can be an exciting addition for those more acquainted with backdoor penetration.

Make it even better

Give your lover a reason to smile as they look down for visual stimulation. Dressing your body with nipple tassels, clamps or chains may entice and excite your partner as you treat them to a dose of sensational oral sex.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 22 Apr 2022
Back to 2022

Aphrodite

Become a God or a Goddess of sexual love with this intimately open sex position. Perfect for those who enjoy visual arousal, the excitement of sex toys and have the confidence to bare all in the bedroom, Aphrodite is a one-stop sex position that truly has it all!

How?

One partner reclines into position, laying on their back with legs slightly parted. The other partner will kneel to the side, appreciating the full view of their lover’s body. Both partners can pleasure and please themselves and each other from this position.

Why?

Initiating lots of physical closeness, this position can feel exceptionally romantic for both partners. The receiver can recline back into a state of relaxation, allowing themselves to become fully immersed by the sensations and stimulation delivered by their lover. The giving partner feels a sense of power and control as they set the pace, lavishing their lover with attention.

Try

Word of mouth is great, but silence can also be thrilling. Why not introduce a touch of light bondage play and muffle the sweet sounds of satisfaction? A breathable ball gag is ideal for beginners and can look irresistibly seductive whilst feeling comfortable for the wearer.

Make it even better

This position is all about pleasuring your lover, so the more ways you can arouse them, the better! A clitoral vibrator is perfect for hitting that elusive external hot spot, while any one of our anal toys will illicit pleasurable penetration with varying sensations.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 29 Apr 2022
Back to 2022

Squat ‘n’ Rock

Everyone knows about the benefits of squatting, but this isn’t your regular squatting session in a gym alongside a load of sweaty gym-goers. No no. Squat ‘n’ Rock is a thigh workout with a difference – mainly that it’s a fantastic masturbation position to massage, stroke and tease both your internal and external hotspots.

How?

Bend your knees and lower yourself into a squat like position. Use your hands or toys to pleasure and maneuver yourself to achieve the best angle of stimulation. If your thighs start to burn, move into a kneeling position.

Why?

Having your knees parted in a squatting position helps open you up for deep internal stimulation, as well as creating easier access to your external erogenous zones. It’s also a great position for showing your lover how you like to be touched as it offers them a very clear view of you pleasuring yourself.

Try

One of the best things about the Squat ‘n’ Rock position is that it can be easily accessorised with a huge range of orgasm-chasing toys. Whether you add a clitoral vibrator, G-spot-loving vibrator, anal toy or a male masturbator, you’ll be riding the pleasure highway with your buzzing friends before you know it.

Make it even better

Rocking forwards and backward in this position will help relax you into it, as well as help arouse your sweet spots in anticipation of the stimulation to come.

You may want to lean on a sofa for extra support in this position, or a sex-position-enhancing chair would take any strain away from your legs completely.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 06 May 2022
Back to 2022

Word of Mouth

Knees up for a thrilling ride! Let your lover lay back and relax into position as you get to work pleasuring their most sensitive hot-spots with this exciting sex position.

How?

One partner lays on their back, with legs parted and knees reclined, inviting their lover to take position. The giving partner will return an enthusiastic RVSP by placing their hands on their lover’s peachy cheeks, and drawing their face in close for an intimate oral sex encounter.

Why?

Initiating lots of physical closeness, this position can feel exceptionally romantic for both partners. The receiver can recline back into a state of relaxation, allowing themselves to become fully immersed by the sensations and stimulation delivered by their lover. The giving partner feels a sense of power and control as they set the pace, lavishing their lover with attention.

Try

Word of mouth is great, but silence can also be thrilling. Why not introduce a touch of light bondage play and muffle the sweet sounds of satisfaction? A breathable ball gag is ideal for beginners and can look irresistibly seductive whilst feeling comfortable for the wearer.

Make it even better

This position is all about pleasuring your lover, so the more ways you can arouse them, the better! A clitoral vibrator is perfect for hitting that elusive external hot spot, while any one of our anal toys will illicit pleasurable penetration with varying sensations.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 20 May 2022
Back to 2022

Come Together

Mirror each other’s pleasure and come together (quite literally!) in a sensational showdown of intimacy. Perfect for relishing in your romance and enjoying each other visually, this face-to-face position lets you get up close and personal to your partner.

How?

For this position, both partners assume an identical kneeling position, facing one another as they kiss, caress and touch each other’s bodies.

Why?

For those who enjoy a more intimate connection during intercourse and sexual play, this position is ideal for becoming closely acquainted with your partner. Face-to-face, each lover will be able to read their partner’s expressions and body language, allowing them to see which touches and advances are being best received.

Try

A double-ended dildo will let both partners enjoy the fullness and satisfaction of shared penetration. Flexible to curve and adapt to fit two bodies simultaneously, a double-ended dildo is the perfect sex toy for two. Many are ribbed and textured for even more sensation and can feel incredible when paired with a suitable lubricant.

Make it even better

It’s not all about the penetration either. Toys such as nipple suckers, glass and metal butt plugs or clitoral suction vibrators, are all good options for heightening sensations and pleasuring even more of your partner’s most erogenous zones.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 27 May 2022
Back to 2022

The Butterfly Effect

Flutter and play your way to stronger orgasms in this yogic, Lotus-inspired masturbation position. Not only will you benefit from a good old stretch, but the open-leg position also lets you strum or stroke away to your heart’s content, while harnessing the power of those pelvic muscles to help strengthen your orgasms. Pretty good, eh?

How?

In a seated position on your bed or floor, put the soles of your feet together so that your knees are spread in a butterfly-like shape. Use your free hands to pleasure yourself in any which way you choose to.

Why?

The seated position of The Butterfly Effect means you can easily reach your clitoris, penis or testicles, as well as other sensitive spots such as the nipples. It’s also fantastic for G-spot or P-spot stimulation if you want to add a toy into the mix.

Try

Introduce a vibrating butt plug or G-spot vibrator to transform The Butterfly Effect into an internal flutter of sensation, while pleasuring your external buttons at the same time. Alternatively, give your hands a little help in satisfying those hungry nerve-endings in the clitoris or penis with the addition of a bullet vibe or stroker.

Make it even better

Have a play around with the angle of your knees and distance between your heels and pelvic area to achieve different sensations and discover what feels best. You can also take full advantage of the tension created in your pelvic floor muscles in The Butterfly Position by clenching down on them as you edge your way to orgasm. This will help intensify the series of muscle contractions that create orgasms.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 03 Jun 2022
Back to 2022

Pleasure Plunge

Based on the tried-and-tested doggy-style sex position, Pleasure Plunge invites you to go headfirst into the land of G-spot or P-spot pleasure.

How?

One partner goes down on their hands and knees while the other partner kneels behind them and holds on to their waist to position themselves for penetration.

Why?

The receiving partner’s raised on-all-fours position creates a superb angle for targeted G-spot or P-spot stimulation. Thrusting can be slow or quick depending on your mood, and the depth of penetration can be easily altered too – the receiving partner can simply lower themselves onto their elbows for deeper penetration.

Try

The giving partner can enjoy a hugely erotic view in this position, and both of you can indulge in a little voyeurism with a carefully placed full-length mirror. Being able to watch yourself in the act can be incredibly arousing.

Make it even better

Adding a bit of zing to the mix in the form of some intense vibrations is only going to send your stimulation levels soaring. There are a whole host of vibrating strap-ons, vibrating cock rings and wearable couple’s vibrators available.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 10 Jun 2022
Back to 2022

Float My Boat

Go on and reach the dizzying heights of masturbation heaven with this all-eyes-on-you showstopper of a sex position. Perfect for discovering each of your pleasure spots, this steamy shower position lets you get down and dirty together before washing it all off a good sponge down.

How?

Both partners settle into a sitting position on the shower floor. One partner then lays backwards, knees bent and legs slightly parted to offer full view of their most intimate prized possessions. The other partner will remain seated, mirroring the ‘legs open’ stance to grant their lover the same spectacular audience view. It’s all eyes centre stage as both partners begin to enjoy the show of each other’s sensational solo play session.

Why?

This intimate position adds an edge of excitement to your regular masturbation play. While self-pleasure can be considered a deeply personal and intimate experience, it can be even more satisfying to explore yourself before the eyes of an adoring partner. Not only can they play witness to the strokes, touches and fondles that really entice your climax, but they too, can show you the same.

Try

Masturbation can feel remarkably intoxicating, and for many, a little dirty talk in between the physical action can really amplify the sensational reward of solo play. For a practice run ahead of the big moment, the Lovehoney Guide to Talking Dirty might just spark the inspiration you’ll need for a mesmerising masturbation session.

Make it even better

Keep a wash bag jam-packed with exciting waterproof toys to make your steamy shower experience all the more enjoyable. The Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Egg Vibrator is fully submersible, just leave the remote outside of the bathroom. Using a slick lube will make it feel even better.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 17 Jun 2022
Back to 2022

Open House

Stretch those legs out wide, lie back, and be at the mercy of your lover and their plans to pleasure and tease you to a very happy place. We all love an open house for a good snoop around, and this one definitely has its extra perks.

How?

One partner lies on their back with their legs raised and wide open. We recommend using a position enhancer to help maintain this position. The other partner kneels between the reclining partner’s legs with their knees apart and leans into them to tease and penetrate.

Why?

Open House is a wonderfully intimate sex position. It introduces a touch of power play, due to the submissive position of the reclining partner and the dominant ‘in charge’ position of the other partner. Indulge in it during foreplay, teasing and stimulating the reclining partner’s hot spots, or enjoying deep penetration thanks to the legs-akimbo welcome.

Try

Unless you have legs with gladiator strength and staying power, we recommend a position enhancer to maintain the positioning of the reclining partner’s legs. This automatically puts them in a submissive position which can be explored further by adding handcuffs into the mix.

Make it even better

Placing a cushion or pillow underneath the reclining partner’s waist will instantly change up the angle and depth of penetration for more targeted G-spot or P-spot stimulation.

The dominant partner can go to town on awakening their partner’s external erogenous zones, driving them wild with a feather tickler, licking and sucking their nipples and neck, and treating them to the intense buzz of a bullet vibe.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Position of the Week - Chit-Chat

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 24 Jun 2022
Back to 2022

Cuddle Up

This position is ideal for a tighter feel and deeper sensations with just the right amount of penetration. Perfect also for people with limited mobility, ‘Cuddle Up’ lets you get close and personal without putting too much demand on either partner.

How?

Both partners lie on their sides resuming a spoon-like position, with the giving partner penetrating from behind.

Why?

This position keeps things feeling snug and tight for both partners. It aids intensified sensations and is perfect for keeping close contact with your lover as you enjoy plenty of intimate holding, caressing and kissing. ‘Cuddle Up’ is also a great position if you prefer penetration that doesn’t go too deep.

Try…

A vibrating penis ring or clitoral vibrator for increased stimulation. A cock ring can boost stamina and potentially keep your member harder for longer, while a suction clitoral toy or mini vibe can arouse those external hot spots during penetration.

Make it even better

For extra-tight sensations, consider a penis extender that adds extra girth. Wearing a penis extender can also minimise the wearers sensation during sex, lending itself to longer-lasting sessions in the bedroom.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 01 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Carnal Crossing

Unlike Marmite, there’s nothing to possibly dislike about this truly tantalizing spread. ‘Carnal Crossing’ is an absolute must-try for your next oral sexcapade, and lets both lovers delight in the throes of passion, simultaneously.

How?

One partner lies with their back to the bed and resembles a ‘star’ like position. The other partner imitates their lover’s stance, in reverse position with their head nestled between their partner’s legs.

Why?

This position is perfect for two people who want to give and receive oral sex at the same time. With both partners up close and personal to each other’s most intimate parts, there’s plenty of opportunity for licking, kissing and teasing under the covers.

Try…

Oral from this position will already feel incredible but you can up the pleasure stakes even more so by adding in a generous helping of flavoured lube. It will taste delicious and make those tongue flicks and licks even slicker.

Make it even better

Adding in a blowjob stroker can heighten the satisfaction of your oral sex session. Ribbed and textured, many come with optional bullet vibes for even more intensified sensations. Always use with lubricant for seamless strokes and grease-free glide.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

3 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 08 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

The Full Monty

Up your masturbation game and enjoy a tantalising array of sensations as you stimulate several erogenous zones at once. With an open mind to using new toys and sex-enhancing products, The Full Monty will have you quickly wanting to take it all off just to try…. Well, maybe you can leave your hat on!

How?

Find a comfortable place to relax, such as the bed or the sofa, then slowly recline backwards until you find the best position. Slightly part your legs and bend your knees so you can easily reach down with one hand to stimulate the penis. Keep your toys, lubes (and of course, your clean up wipes!) close by, so you’re not fumbling around for them in the midst of the action.

Why?

It’s less about the physical position and more about the added ‘oomph’ you can introduce into your masturbation technique. This position allows you to explore ways to arouse several of your pleasure points simultaneously, from stimulating the prostate and anus with a battery operated toy to enjoying slow smooth touches and varied sensations with plenty of lube.

Try…

Cock rings are designed to keep your erection harder for longer. Wearing one may help prolong your playtime and amplify the pleasure you get from self-stimulation. The Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Vibrating Cock Ring comes equipped with 5 varying functions to jam-pack your masturbation session with plenty of feel good vibes.

Make it even better

Whether you plan to use a cock ring, butt plug, or prostate massager (or maybe all three at once), a few pumps of the right lubricant will take everything you use to next-level self-satisfaction. The silky smooth formula will make every stroke feel sensational, while certain lubricants will send warming or tingling sensations down your shaft for even more excitement.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 15 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Love Train

Hop on board the love train and choo-choo all the way down to Pleasure Town with a little gust and steam and stamina to get you straight to your chosen destination. Ideal for throuples, or imitating those intimate three-way fantasies, here’s your one way ticket to a thrilling ride.

How?

Participating partners get in line for the fun to start (No, really, we mean it). Place a suction dildo to the wall then position yourselves on bended knees in tandem fashion. Both facing the same way, the partner behind can reverse into the dildo, while penetrating the lover occupying the front seat!

Why?

This is the ultimate position for two partners who both enjoy penetrative sex. It can be worked into multiple-partner scenarios and could be a great penetrative option for those who wish to indulge in a little fantasy role play.

Try…

For lovers of just two, a suction dildo is a must-have accessory for getting the most out of this steamy stance. Coat your toy with plenty of water-based lubricant for a super-slippery and slick experience.

Make it even better

Sometimes, a more adventurous position like this one can be made better with a touch of ‘dirty talk’. If you’re feeling a little anxious about voicing those more carnal desires, here’s a handy little guide to get you started.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 22 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Crossed Lovers

Give missionary a serious twist with this incredibly stimulating position. Perfect for providing deep vaginal or anal penetration, Crossed Lovers will show you how quickly you can change up your everyday positions and discover brand new sensations.

How?

The receiver lies down on their back with their legs crossed and lifted above their hips. The giver kneels in front and penetrates their partner.

Why?

Crossing the receiver’s legs can help to mix up the sensation of plain old missionary for you both. While lifting and crossing the legs can help to tighten the sensation of the vulva, it also gives better access to the butt for anal exploration.

Try…

If the receiver is flexible, make penetration deeper by lifting their legs onto their partner’s shoulders, crossed at the ankles behind the neck.

Make it even better

For powerful hands-free clitoral, G-spot and penis stimulation, the We-Vibe Unite Couple’s vibrator fits seamlessly between you and your partner during play.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like