Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 03 Jun 2022
Back to 2022

Pleasure Plunge

Based on the tried-and-tested doggy-style sex position, Pleasure Plunge invites you to go headfirst into the land of G-spot or P-spot pleasure.

How?

One partner goes down on their hands and knees while the other partner kneels behind them and holds on to their waist to position themselves for penetration.

Why?

The receiving partner’s raised on-all-fours position creates a superb angle for targeted G-spot or P-spot stimulation. Thrusting can be slow or quick depending on your mood, and the depth of penetration can be easily altered too – the receiving partner can simply lower themselves onto their elbows for deeper penetration.

Try

The giving partner can enjoy a hugely erotic view in this position, and both of you can indulge in a little voyeurism with a carefully placed full-length mirror. Being able to watch yourself in the act can be incredibly arousing.

Make it even better

Adding a bit of zing to the mix in the form of some intense vibrations is only going to send your stimulation levels soaring. There are a whole host of vibrating strap-ons, vibrating cock rings and wearable couple’s vibrators available.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022