Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 24 Jun 2022
Back to 2022

Cuddle Up

This position is ideal for a tighter feel and deeper sensations with just the right amount of penetration. Perfect also for people with limited mobility, ‘Cuddle Up’ lets you get close and personal without putting too much demand on either partner.

How?

Both partners lie on their sides resuming a spoon-like position, with the giving partner penetrating from behind.

Why?

This position keeps things feeling snug and tight for both partners. It aids intensified sensations and is perfect for keeping close contact with your lover as you enjoy plenty of intimate holding, caressing and kissing. ‘Cuddle Up’ is also a great position if you prefer penetration that doesn’t go too deep.

Try…

A vibrating penis ring or clitoral vibrator for increased stimulation. A cock ring can boost stamina and potentially keep your member harder for longer, while a suction clitoral toy or mini vibe can arouse those external hot spots during penetration.

Make it even better

For extra-tight sensations, consider a penis extender that adds extra girth. Wearing a penis extender can also minimise the wearers sensation during sex, lending itself to longer-lasting sessions in the bedroom.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like