Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 22 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Crossed Lovers

Give missionary a serious twist with this incredibly stimulating position. Perfect for providing deep vaginal or anal penetration, Crossed Lovers will show you how quickly you can change up your everyday positions and discover brand new sensations.

How?

The receiver lies down on their back with their legs crossed and lifted above their hips. The giver kneels in front and penetrates their partner.

Why?

Crossing the receiver’s legs can help to mix up the sensation of plain old missionary for you both. While lifting and crossing the legs can help to tighten the sensation of the vulva, it also gives better access to the butt for anal exploration.

Try…

If the receiver is flexible, make penetration deeper by lifting their legs onto their partner’s shoulders, crossed at the ankles behind the neck.

Make it even better

For powerful hands-free clitoral, G-spot and penis stimulation, the We-Vibe Unite Couple’s vibrator fits seamlessly between you and your partner during play.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like