Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 29 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Sitting Pretty

Limited mobility needn’t get in the way of satisfying solo sessions and with the Sitting Pretty position, the possibilities of exciting and thrilling self-pleasure are endless.

How?

Remain seated in your chair, or wherever feels most comfortable and gently part your legs for easier access to your more intimate erogenous zones. Make sure you have everything you’ll want to use close by, so you’re not fumbling around when you’re ready to play.

Why?

Sometimes, the best way to explore your sexual fantasies, desires and preferences is to play alone with your own initiative. This is a great position for discovering what works for you (and maybe what doesn’t) while giving yourself the personal time to indulge in a little dose of sweet sexual satisfaction.

Try…

Mix up sensations and vibrations by using an array of different toys. Some toys are fantastic for simulating oral sex, while others arouse and excite the clitoris with contactless suction or varying vibration functions.

Make it even better

All toys feel better with a generous helping of lubricant, so don’t forget to stock up with your faves. Investing in a pair of nipple clamps or suckers can add another dimension of excitement to your solo session.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022