Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 01 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Carnal Crossing

Unlike Marmite, there’s nothing to possibly dislike about this truly tantalizing spread. ‘Carnal Crossing’ is an absolute must-try for your next oral sexcapade, and lets both lovers delight in the throes of passion, simultaneously.

How?

One partner lies with their back to the bed and resembles a ‘star’ like position. The other partner imitates their lover’s stance, in reverse position with their head nestled between their partner’s legs.

Why?

This position is perfect for two people who want to give and receive oral sex at the same time. With both partners up close and personal to each other’s most intimate parts, there’s plenty of opportunity for licking, kissing and teasing under the covers.

Try…

Oral from this position will already feel incredible but you can up the pleasure stakes even more so by adding in a generous helping of flavoured lube. It will taste delicious and make those tongue flicks and licks even slicker.

Make it even better

Adding in a blowjob stroker can heighten the satisfaction of your oral sex session. Ribbed and textured, many come with optional bullet vibes for even more intensified sensations. Always use with lubricant for seamless strokes and grease-free glide.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022

3 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 08 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

The Full Monty

Up your masturbation game and enjoy a tantalising array of sensations as you stimulate several erogenous zones at once. With an open mind to using new toys and sex-enhancing products, The Full Monty will have you quickly wanting to take it all off just to try…. Well, maybe you can leave your hat on!

How?

Find a comfortable place to relax, such as the bed or the sofa, then slowly recline backwards until you find the best position. Slightly part your legs and bend your knees so you can easily reach down with one hand to stimulate the penis. Keep your toys, lubes (and of course, your clean up wipes!) close by, so you’re not fumbling around for them in the midst of the action.

Why?

It’s less about the physical position and more about the added ‘oomph’ you can introduce into your masturbation technique. This position allows you to explore ways to arouse several of your pleasure points simultaneously, from stimulating the prostate and anus with a battery operated toy to enjoying slow smooth touches and varied sensations with plenty of lube.

Try…

Cock rings are designed to keep your erection harder for longer. Wearing one may help prolong your playtime and amplify the pleasure you get from self-stimulation. The Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Vibrating Cock Ring comes equipped with 5 varying functions to jam-pack your masturbation session with plenty of feel good vibes.

Make it even better

Whether you plan to use a cock ring, butt plug, or prostate massager (or maybe all three at once), a few pumps of the right lubricant will take everything you use to next-level self-satisfaction. The silky smooth formula will make every stroke feel sensational, while certain lubricants will send warming or tingling sensations down your shaft for even more excitement.

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 15 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Love Train

Hop on board the love train and choo-choo all the way down to Pleasure Town with a little gust and steam and stamina to get you straight to your chosen destination. Ideal for throuples, or imitating those intimate three-way fantasies, here’s your one way ticket to a thrilling ride.

How?

Participating partners get in line for the fun to start (No, really, we mean it). Place a suction dildo to the wall then position yourselves on bended knees in tandem fashion. Both facing the same way, the partner behind can reverse into the dildo, while penetrating the lover occupying the front seat!

Why?

This is the ultimate position for two partners who both enjoy penetrative sex. It can be worked into multiple-partner scenarios and could be a great penetrative option for those who wish to indulge in a little fantasy role play.

Try…

For lovers of just two, a suction dildo is a must-have accessory for getting the most out of this steamy stance. Coat your toy with plenty of water-based lubricant for a super-slippery and slick experience.

Make it even better

Sometimes, a more adventurous position like this one can be made better with a touch of ‘dirty talk’. If you’re feeling a little anxious about voicing those more carnal desires, here’s a handy little guide to get you started.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 22 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Crossed Lovers

Give missionary a serious twist with this incredibly stimulating position. Perfect for providing deep vaginal or anal penetration, Crossed Lovers will show you how quickly you can change up your everyday positions and discover brand new sensations.

How?

The receiver lies down on their back with their legs crossed and lifted above their hips. The giver kneels in front and penetrates their partner.

Why?

Crossing the receiver’s legs can help to mix up the sensation of plain old missionary for you both. While lifting and crossing the legs can help to tighten the sensation of the vulva, it also gives better access to the butt for anal exploration.

Try…

If the receiver is flexible, make penetration deeper by lifting their legs onto their partner’s shoulders, crossed at the ankles behind the neck.

Make it even better

For powerful hands-free clitoral, G-spot and penis stimulation, the We-Vibe Unite Couple’s vibrator fits seamlessly between you and your partner during play.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 29 Jul 2022
Back to 2022

Sitting Pretty

Limited mobility needn’t get in the way of satisfying solo sessions and with the Sitting Pretty position, the possibilities of exciting and thrilling self-pleasure are endless.

How?

Remain seated in your chair, or wherever feels most comfortable and gently part your legs for easier access to your more intimate erogenous zones. Make sure you have everything you’ll want to use close by, so you’re not fumbling around when you’re ready to play.

Why?

Sometimes, the best way to explore your sexual fantasies, desires and preferences is to play alone with your own initiative. This is a great position for discovering what works for you (and maybe what doesn’t) while giving yourself the personal time to indulge in a little dose of sweet sexual satisfaction.

Try…

Mix up sensations and vibrations by using an array of different toys. Some toys are fantastic for simulating oral sex, while others arouse and excite the clitoris with contactless suction or varying vibration functions.

Make it even better

All toys feel better with a generous helping of lubricant, so don’t forget to stock up with your faves. Investing in a pair of nipple clamps or suckers can add another dimension of excitement to your solo session.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 05 Aug 2022
Back to 2022

Showcase

On your knees, get set, go… This raunchy masturbation position will not only feel good but will look great too. Whether you’re self-stimulating in a moment of privacy, or performing for the adoring eyes of your lover, Showtime is a must-try stance that will bring you to climax.

How?

Start this position on your knees. Part your legs slightly then recline backwards, supporting the weight of your body with your non-active hand. With your free hand, you can rub, stroke and glide your way to orgasm. Just remember a towel underneath for clearing away any mess.

Why?

From this position, you can more easily enjoy the spectacle of your own masturbation technique, but when playing together with a partner, they too get an incredible view of the show you’re putting on. Because this masturbation position mimics a popular couples position, using a male masturbation toy and thrusting into it can make the experience feel quite authentic.

Try…

When it feels this good, you might want it to make the pleasure last. Try introducing a wearable cock ring to enhance the longevity of your erection, or to keep you from gliding to climax just a little too soon, delay wipes may also prolong your playtime.

Make it even better

Pump up the volume and pleasure with the Lovehoney BASICS Penis Pump. It’s simple to use and can make your erection bigger, stronger and much more sensitive, so you can enjoy the intense sensations of your hand movements and any toys you might want to use. Coat your penis with plenty of lube for best results.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 12 Aug 2022
Back to 2022

Forbidden Fruit

Oh go on. You know you want to. Reach for that Forbidden Fruit and enjoy the ultimate dining out - or should we say dining in, experience. Prepare for a challenging position with fruitful rewards.

How?

One partner sits with their knees raised and feet on the floor. The other partner faces them in a straddle position, before moving into a crab-like position with their pelvis raised to meet the seated partner’s face.

Why?

A position that requires plenty of strength and flexibility, the Forbidden Fruit also rewards both partners greatly. The seated partner is invited to feast with a magnificent view of the other partner’s body, as they do a full expose of their best bits. The receiving partner gets to flex their yogic skills and truly open up their fruits to be coaxed to a very happy place with their partner’s licks, kisses, sucks and dexterous fingers.

Try…

With their torso arched back and on full display, the addition of nipple suckers or clamps to the receiving partner’s nipples could be just the thing to add erotic enhancement to the cunnilingus or rimming session.

Similarly, why not get all of your sweet spots singing from the added buzz of a vibrating love egg, vibrating butt plug, or vibrating male stroker?

Make it even better

If Forbidden Fruit is a little too much on the contortionist side of sex positions, employing the aid of a good old-fashioned bed is the way forward. The receiving partner lies with their legs placed on the floor with their body on the mattress, while the giving partner kneels in between their legs

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 19 Aug 2022
Back to 2022

Double Trouble

Indulge both your voyeuristic and foursome fantasies with Double Trouble – a sex position that makes full use of a mirror for the most erotic of purposes.

How?

One partner positions themselves on all fours, facing a safe and stationary full-length mirror. The other partner kneels behind them and holds onto their ankles or hips to help guide them in and aid each thrust.

Why?

Performing this doggy-style position in front of a mirror creates the illusion of another couple being in the mix, without having to invite anyone into your lovemaking sessions. It also allows a full view of both of you in action, creating a hugely erotic voyeuristic element to the position.

Try…

If you feel a little self-conscious in the Double Trouble position, wearing a blindfold could ease this, and add an element of sensory titillation into the mix. Want to further explore bondage in the position? The penetrating partner could adorn their hands with a flogger for light tickles, teases and thwacks, or a spanking paddle if the receiving partner has been particularly naughty…

Make it even better

Welcoming vibrations into the Double Trouble party could send it to next-level pleasure and play. Whether shared vibrations in the form of a vibrating strap-on, vibrating cock ring or wearable couple’s vibrator, or directing a bullet vibrator to thrill external sweet spots, your mirror will be witnessing some seriously happy faces.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 26 Aug 2022
Back to 2022

The Hammock

Challenge yourself to an athletic sex position that pulls no punches when it comes to pleasure. A far cry from lounging in the sun on a lazy Saturday afternoon, The Hammock will help you feel like you’re flying.

How?

The penetrative partner sits on a sturdy surface. Facing in the same direction, the receiving partner lowers onto their lap. The penetrative partner holds onto the rider’s wrists and leans back, while the rider leans forward until almost straight and braces with their ankles behind their partner’s back.

Why?

This position makes it loads of fun to try thrusting (it’s way more challenging than it looks!).

Try…

If the pseudo-mile high experience gets to be too much, it’s easy to gather the receiving partner back into their partner’s lap for a more supported sex position.

Make it even better

This is a top-tier position for open-back lingerie that showcases your partner’s peachy behind. You won’t be able to use your hands to control any toys, but consider picking up a music-activated toy from our Juno line for hands-free fun.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 02 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Step it Up

Work those stairs, baby! Forget about walking up and down your staircase and put it to far better use with the Step it Up position. Ideal for quickies and deep penetration.

How?

One partner sits on the bottom of a flight of stairs with their legs apart. The other partner uses a handrail for support and lowers themselves down on to the seated partner.

Why?

The position is fantastic for deep, targeted G-spot or P-spot massages, and encourages the receiving partner to be in control of the pace and depth of penetration. It is also a voyeuristic delight for the seated partner as it offers up the same erotic view as doggy-style.

Try…

With VIP access to all of the receiving partner’s external sweet spots, the penetrating partner can create a party of stimulation by teasing, stroking or tweaking them – either with their fingers or with the addition of nipple suckers, a clitoral suction vibe or stroker.

Make it even better

For intense hands-free, shared stimulation, a wearable We-Vibe couple’s vibrator could be just the thing to send stimulation levels soaring. Alternatively, a vibrating strap-on (strapless or hollow depending on genitalia) will get those heady vibrations exactly where you want them.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 09 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Freeway

Forget the pink Cadillac and instead, take a ride down the Freeway using just your imagination and a suction cup dildo. This position is perfect for any couple that wants to explore the fantasy of three-way intimacy.

How?

Both partners get into position on their knees, facing in the same direction. The receiving partner leans forward on all fours, edging closer to a proportionately positioned suction cup dildo. The penetrating partner kneels behind with hands on their lover’s hips as they thrust away.

Why?

The Freeway is a position that can allow two people to intimately explore the fantasy of an erotic threesome without actually bringing another partner into the mix. The receiving partner can enjoy the sensation of double penetration while the giving partner has the benefit of feeling in control.

Try…

Using a butt plug, anal dildo or prostate massager can add another level of dimension to this fantasy-inspired position, imitating the real-feel sensation of triple person penetration. Using toys to stimulate the anus or P-spot can make the Freeway position seem even more adventurous, particularly for couples who are already established with anal play.

Make it even better

Add a little buzz by introducing a vibrating cock ring into your erotic encounter, and don’t forget to use plenty of lubricant to keep those strokes, thrusts and pumps feeling super slick and smooth.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 16 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Bounce to It

Bounce that booty and get down in the mood for some frisky anal frolics. This position is all about that ‘go-deeper’ penetration and is perfect for bumping and grinding your way into sweet, sweet satisfaction.

How?

The good news is, it’s pretty simple and doesn’t require any acrobatic moves to get into just the right place. Simply squat down with your legs parted, knees bent and toes tucked beneath your bottom, then you can slide and glide your toy in with ease.

Why?

If you love to work it and twerk it out on the dancefloor, this is a great position to replicate your epic moves in the bedroom. It’s also versatile enough to indulge yourself with a variety of different toys comfortably, including plugs, prostate massagers and anal vibrators.

Try…

If you’re not exactly a beginner to anal play, you can kick things up a notch and stretch yourself out to some serious feel-good pleasure. Introducing an inflatable butt plug can create waves of stimulating sensations and leave you feeling satisfyingly full all at the same time.

Make it even better

Add some vibes, thrills and spills to your anal exploration and target that P-spot with pinpoint precision. The Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager is an excellent choice for doing just that, and with 3 speeds and 7 vibration patterns to cycle through and an average run time of 60 minutes, there’ll be squeals of delight for quite some time!

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 23 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Standby Lover

Shower sex? Solo sex? With Standby Lover, you can enjoy both simultaneously and all you’ll need to get things hot and steamy is your favourite and trusted suction cup dildo.

How?

Position your suction cup dildo to the shower wall at the proportionate height to your body, then face away, bend over slightly, and gently guide the dildo into place. Turn on the water and lather up to enjoy a slow, sensual ride.

Why?

This position is ideal for independently controlling the depth and pace of penetration to suit your mood at the time. Using a suction dildo with a curved shaft and tapered tip creates a great angle and perfect positioning for precise and targeted G-spot or P-spot stimulation.

Try…

Add more stimulation into your solo session by introducing a pair of silicone nipple suckers. Ideal for nipple-play beginners and enthusiasts, they adhere to the skin using suction and increase sensitivity for the wearer.

Make it even better

Opt in for a textured, veined toy like the Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Dildo to enjoy the real-feel sensations of penetrative stimulation. With a realistic shaft, raised veins and balls at the base, you can imagine your Standby Lover is the real deal.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 30 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Reverse Park

Stick it, stick it real good, and reverse park into your next solo anal adventure. This back-to-the-wall take on the classic doggy stance will drive you wild for more. All you have to do is to pull out your favourite suction dildo and enjoy the ride.

How?

Place your suction dildo onto a flat surface, such as a wall or bed headboard and then resume the classic ‘doggy’ position, lowering yourself onto all fours. Before penetrating yourself, make sure your dildo is placed at the right height and angle for you to ride comfortably. You might find it easier to insert your toy first, then inch yourself closer to the wall/headboard until the dildo suctions itself into place.

Why?

On all fours is a great way to enjoy deeper anal penetration and can increase the potential of climax through rear-entry. With the dildo firmly in place, it leaves you in control of the pace and force of your thrusting and hip movements.

Try…

If you find yourself regularly fantasising about multi-partner intercourse, you could play out the scenario during your solo session. Instead of settling on one firm favourite, attach two, or more of your suction dildos to the wall and switch yourself between them. Our Lifelike Lover Suction Dildos boast realistic features, such as veined shafts and testicles which will add a touch of realism to your anal adventure.

Make it even better

Don’t be fooled into thinking vibrating dildos are solely for vaginal penetration - they’re also sensationally good when used anally too. Clit clamps, or nipple suckers are also a good way to stimulate those more external erogenous zones and could enhance your ride to the land of the ‘Big O’.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 07 Oct 2022
Back to 2022

Bendover Babe
See also Babe Bendover

The Babe Bendover is a position that can help maximise pleasure for both partners. Not only can you achieve incredible penetration, but the giver gets one heck of a VIP view.

How?

The receiver stands with their back to the giver, who then penetrates them. The giver holds their partner’s hips while the receiver leans forward onto their hands, putting their legs behind their partner’s.

Why?

The giver runs the show and is in complete control of the depth of penetration, angle and pace - they can also stop or slow down if they get too carried away.

Try…

Introducing a mirror while getting down to it is a quick and effortless way to up the spice factor. Not only do you get to see your bodies from a whole new perspective, but the added visual element could really push you over the edge.

Make it even better…

Take those orgasms from mmmm to ooooh! with a skin-tingling orgasm balm or gel.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 14 Oct 2022
Back to 2022

Netflix and Chill

Those evenings in are about to get a lot more exciting. Take your Netflix and Chill sessions to a whole new level with this super erotic position which enables you to watch your fave show while being pleasured from below. So – who’s going first?

How?

One partner sits on top of the back of a sofa and spreads their legs wide. The other partner sits on the sofa and leans against the back, placing their head in between their partner’s legs. Tune into a Netflix flick and treat yourself to a very special screening.

Why?

Netflix and Chill offers first class access to your partner’s best bits. Clitoris, penis, anus – everything is within easy, pleasurable reach. The giving partner can lick, suck and even stroke, while the receiving partner can angle themselves to be the recipient of the very best sucks, kisses and strokes.

Try…

If the receiving partner has a penis, try using a blow job stroker like the Lovehoney Head Master. It’s deliciously textured and can also be combined with a bullet vibrator to send sensations soaring. If the receiving partner has a vulva, why not use a classic vibrator for internal stimulation while the giving partner is handling external stimulation? A gender-neutral sex toy like a magic wand or a butt plug will also undoubtedly hit the spot.

Want to heighten the level of erotic anticipation (and provide easy access)? Crotchless lingerie is just the thing to slip into for the occasion.

Make it even better

Make sure the giving partner is not left out of the fun by giving them a toy to play with, too. Using a remote control toy and handing the remote control to the receiving partner will let them pleasure the giving partner without having to move from their throne.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 21 Oct 2022
Back to 2022

A-Okay

Bring your A-game and feel more than a-okay when you hit all the right spots with this easy-peasy solo sex position.

How?

Take a bended-knee stance in a place where you feel most comfortable. With your back straight and feet neatly tucked underneath those peachy cheeks, you can reach around with your hand to insert your toy and stimulate your anus.

Why?

This is a prime position for first-time anal players, as penetration is likely to be less deep than other traditional positions such as ‘Reverse Park’. It lets you control the depth and pace of your insertion and if you don’t want to use toys at all, this is also perfect for penetrating yourself solely with your fingers too.

Try…

If you’re newer to the world of anal play, it’s a good idea to apply the ‘practice makes perfect’ approach. The BASICS Triple Butt Plug Training Set features three differently-sized butt plugs starting from just 2.5 inches insertable length and is a good option if you’d like to gradually increase your appetite for anal penetration.

Make it even better

For some, the thought of anal play becoming messy can be more of a turn-off than a turn on, but with a few favourite essentials, there’s no reason to hold back and enjoy a climactic orgasm through your rear-entry point. We suggest using an anal douche beforehand and plenty of lubricant throughout.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 28 Oct 2022
Back to 2022

The Boneshaker

Shake your bones, channel your inner spook and awaken those deep pleasure spots with our Halloween special, Boneshaker position. Plus, you get to showcase your twerking moves.

How?

The receiving partner bends over while the giving partner penetrates them from behind. In this position, it’s the receiving partner who sets the pace – twerk, shake and thrust your body to discover what feels good, and allow your partner to follow your lead.

Why?

Not only does this position allow the receiving partner to take the lead and be in control, it’s also fantastic for deep, targeted stimulation of the G-spot or P-spot.

Fab for quickies both in and out of the bedroom - The Boneshaker could be just the position to shake up your sex life.

Try…

If the giving partner has a penis, try using a vibrating cock ring so both partners can enjoy the addition of powerful vibrations in the mix.

Feeling frisky post-Halloween party? Head to the shower and indulge in an aquatic version of the Boneshaker position with your fave waterproof or suction cup toys.

Make it even better

If the receiving partner has a vulva, treat them to some external stimulation with the help of a clitoral toy.

For extra sensations for both partners, invite a warming lube to the party for intensified sensations and extra glide.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 04 Nov 2022
Back to 2022

The Rocket Launcher

The Rocket Launcher

Get ready for an explosive time with our Rocket Launcher sex position. There might be moans of pleasure (and maybe a little thigh ache too) but one thing we can definitely be sure of is that the sparks will certainly be flying!

How?

For the Rocket Launcher, both partners assume a ‘cobra’ like position on the floor, with the penetrating partner entering from behind. Propping a pillow, wedge or cushion under the receiver’s groin will allow for deeper and more intense thrusting action.

Why?

Whether you prefer anal or vaginal penetration, the Rocket Launcher is perfect for both! By adding in a harness and strap on dildo kit, it’s ideal for same-sex couples too. With both partners in an almost laid-back position, it also takes all the (fire) work out of having great, feel-good sex.

Try…

For even bigger and better bangs, why not add an electro sex toy to your fun? If this feels a little too boundary-breaking, try experimenting with some gentle teasing from a feather tickler or flogger to get the senses truly awakened and aroused with excitement.

Make it even better

Everyone loves a firework party until it’s time to clean up, but with some customer-faves to hand, the aftermath can be part of the fun! For quick convenience, stock up on our Lovehoney fresh wipes and remember our sex toy cleaner for all your toys. For anal play, consider using a douche beforehand.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 11 Nov 2022
Back to 2022

Bend and Deliver

Want to give your next oral session a bit of kick? Bend and Deliver will see to that! Giving both partners the opportunity to showcase those toe-curling tongue moves, this is a must-have for your sex position wish-list!

How?

With the support of a sturdy chair, one partner lays with their back to the seat, legs spread and head positioned downwards. The other partner leans over their lover, placing their genitals close to the face and nestling their head in-between their partner’s legs.

Why?

A different take on the classic ‘69’ oral position, Bend and Deliver offers a new way to enjoy kisses and caresses down below. The partner on top has good control over their lover’s pleasure but also benefits from the bottom partner pulling them in close for a cheeky butt squeeze or even deeper, targeted licks.

Try…

Adding in a butt plug or a set of anal beads can add another layer of fun to this predominantly oral-focused sex position. Using toys to stimulate the anus or P-spot can make Bend and Deliver seem even more adventurous, particularly for couples who are already established with anal play.

Make it even better

Make the best part of it all taste even better and introduce some flavour to your steamy escapade. Flavoured lubricants are a great way to keep those juices flowing and will make those sweet kisses, licks and sucks down below taste better than ever.

I tried it and I…

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like