Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 02 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Step it Up

Work those stairs, baby! Forget about walking up and down your staircase and put it to far better use with the Step it Up position. Ideal for quickies and deep penetration.

How?

One partner sits on the bottom of a flight of stairs with their legs apart. The other partner uses a handrail for support and lowers themselves down on to the seated partner.

Why?

The position is fantastic for deep, targeted G-spot or P-spot massages, and encourages the receiving partner to be in control of the pace and depth of penetration. It is also a voyeuristic delight for the seated partner as it offers up the same erotic view as doggy-style.

Try…

With VIP access to all of the receiving partner’s external sweet spots, the penetrating partner can create a party of stimulation by teasing, stroking or tweaking them – either with their fingers or with the addition of nipple suckers, a clitoral suction vibe or stroker.

Make it even better

For intense hands-free, shared stimulation, a wearable We-Vibe couple’s vibrator could be just the thing to send stimulation levels soaring. Alternatively, a vibrating strap-on (strapless or hollow depending on genitalia) will get those heady vibrations exactly where you want them.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022