Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 16 Sep 2022
Back to 2022

Bounce to It

Bounce that booty and get down in the mood for some frisky anal frolics. This position is all about that ‘go-deeper’ penetration and is perfect for bumping and grinding your way into sweet, sweet satisfaction.

How?

The good news is, it’s pretty simple and doesn’t require any acrobatic moves to get into just the right place. Simply squat down with your legs parted, knees bent and toes tucked beneath your bottom, then you can slide and glide your toy in with ease.

Why?

If you love to work it and twerk it out on the dancefloor, this is a great position to replicate your epic moves in the bedroom. It’s also versatile enough to indulge yourself with a variety of different toys comfortably, including plugs, prostate massagers and anal vibrators.

Try…

If you’re not exactly a beginner to anal play, you can kick things up a notch and stretch yourself out to some serious feel-good pleasure. Introducing an inflatable butt plug can create waves of stimulating sensations and leave you feeling satisfyingly full all at the same time.

Make it even better

Add some vibes, thrills and spills to your anal exploration and target that P-spot with pinpoint precision. The Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager is an excellent choice for doing just that, and with 3 speeds and 7 vibration patterns to cycle through and an average run time of 60 minutes, there’ll be squeals of delight for quite some time!

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022

1 Like