Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple_2: Lovehoney, 04 Nov 2022
Back to 2022

The Rocket Launcher

The Rocket Launcher

Get ready for an explosive time with our Rocket Launcher sex position. There might be moans of pleasure (and maybe a little thigh ache too) but one thing we can definitely be sure of is that the sparks will certainly be flying!

How?

For the Rocket Launcher, both partners assume a ‘cobra’ like position on the floor, with the penetrating partner entering from behind. Propping a pillow, wedge or cushion under the receiver’s groin will allow for deeper and more intense thrusting action.

Why?

Whether you prefer anal or vaginal penetration, the Rocket Launcher is perfect for both! By adding in a harness and strap on dildo kit, it’s ideal for same-sex couples too. With both partners in an almost laid-back position, it also takes all the (fire) work out of having great, feel-good sex.

Try…

For even bigger and better bangs, why not add an electro sex toy to your fun? If this feels a little too boundary-breaking, try experimenting with some gentle teasing from a feather tickler or flogger to get the senses truly awakened and aroused with excitement.

Make it even better

Everyone loves a firework party until it’s time to clean up, but with some customer-faves to hand, the aftermath can be part of the fun! For quick convenience, stock up on our Lovehoney fresh wipes and remember our sex toy cleaner for all your toys. For anal play, consider using a douche beforehand.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2022