Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Jan 2019
Back to 2019

The Mermaid V1

This position is great for G-spot targeting, and as her legs are tightly closed, it will make her feel tighter.

How?

She lies flat, he kneels and lifts her bottom to penetrate. She puts her legs over his shoulder.

Why?

His penis is in line for a direct hit to the front vaginal wall, the highly sensitive area where the G-spot lives.

Try…

Change the angle of her legs and try leaning them on different shoulders. Tiny angle alterations help to hit the spot.

Make it even better…

An inflatable sex position ramp will lift her pelvis for you, allowing you to hold the position longer for maximum enjoyment.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 23 Dec 2020
Back to 2019

The Mermaid V2

This position is great for G-spot targeting, and as her legs are tightly closed, it will make her feel tighter.

How?

She lies flat, he kneels and lifts her butt to penetrate. She puts her legs over his shoulder.

Why?

His penis is in line for a direct hit to the front vaginal wall, the highly sensitive area where the G-spot lives.

Try…

Change the angle of her legs and try leaning them on different shoulders. Tiny angle alterations help to hit the spot.

Make it even better…

An inflatable sex position ramp will lift her pelvis for you, allowing you to hold the position longer for maximum enjoyment.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2019

2 Likes