Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 13 Oct 2019
Back to 2019

Dial L for Love

This aerobic position is great for couples who want to create a tighter sensation during intercourse, as to hold it requires both of you to tense your core muscles.

How?

The partner being penetrated lies on their back between their partner’s legs, while the penetrating partner sits up.

Following entry, the lower partner then raises one leg over their lover’s shoulder, and pushes their upper body upright by resting on their hand.

Why?

Because of the angle of the leg and the tension needed in your tummy to hold this pose, Dial L for Love can help the vagina (or anus if you’re doing this position anally) to feel tighter than in other positions.

For this reason, it can also help to increase sensation for both partners, and can also be a great position if the penetrating partner has a smaller penis.

Try…

Having the penetrating partner hold onto their lover’s waist for greater support and leverage.

Make it even better…

Add a vibrating cock ring for added external stimulation as you grind together.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2019