Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 29 Mar 2020
Back to 2020

First Past the Post

Think reverse cowgirl with a firm, controlled grip on the reins. Perfect for long, short, wide or thin penises, ‘the rider’ gets to control the exact depth and pace of penetration, be it a shallow trot or a fast, furious and deep gallop.

How?

He lies on his back and uses his elbows to support his raised torso. She kneels on the floor facing away from him, and edges her way back towards him, holding onto his bent, raised legs to help guide him into her.

Why?

First Past the Post puts her in the saddle and in complete control. She can use his legs to control the pace of each thrust, while simply leaning further forwards or backwards to adjust the depth of penetration. As the ‘jockey’ and ‘horse’ get to know what works for one another, they can both enjoy a sensational race or leisurely pace to the finishing line.

Try

Accessorising this position with a wearable couple’s vibrator such as the We-Vibe Unite 2 Remote Control Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator will super-charge pleasure levels for both him and her. Plus it has a remote so you can take it in turns to explore the 9 incredible vibration patterns.

Make it even better

If you think you can handle the stampede of stimulation, why not indulge in him wearing a double penetration strap-on? A cock and ball ring-style strap-on such as the Lovehoney Double Fun Beaded Vibrating Double Penetration Strap-On will treat both of you to a generous dose of vibrations, while the probe can fulfil double penetration fantasies, minus the extra person in the bedroom.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020