Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 31 May 2020
Back to 2020

Aim to Please

If you love doggy-style but feel like you’re stuck in a bit of a sex position rut, get ready to reach new realms of pleasure with Aim to Please. Think target practice with a very gratifying reward when you hit the bullseye, AKA the G-spot.

How?

She places her elbows on a sturdy knee-height item of furniture such as a sofa or bed, and gets into a raised plank position. He kneels between her stretched out legs and lifts one of her legs onto his raised knee, holding onto it to support her and use it as a lever to adjust the angle and depth of penetration.

Why?

Aim to Please is an exciting introduction to the more energetic sex positions, requiring energy and balance from both partners. The angle is a perfect launch pad for targeted G-spot stimulation and gives enough mobility to experiment with different paces and depths of penetration.

Try

If energy levels flag a little and muscles start to ache, a sex position cushion could be placed under one or both of her legs to help support her weight. The addition of a cushion or position enhancer would also introduce new angles to play with, and in turn new depths of penetration.

Make it even better

A couple’s vibrator that can be worn during penetrative sex ramps up shared sensations in an instant and delivers all-encompassing stimulation to the penis, G-spot and clitoris. Many of We-Vibe’s vibrators for couples come with remote controllers, giving you the added fun of deciding who takes charge of the vibration modes.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020