Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 07 Jun 2020
Back to 2020

Park and Ride

Park and Ride is a great way for women to ease into the role of being in charge during sex, and for men to explore the idea of being dominated. Requiring more flexibility and coordination than your average bit of nookie, the shared efforts are rewarded with plenty of deep penetration and G-spot loving.

How?

He lies on his back with his legs bent and feet raised off the floor, pointing towards the ceiling. She faces away from him on all fours and shifts back towards his pelvis to insert his penis. He can take hold of her ankles to help her achieve the right positioning so she can park up, grind and ride.

Why?

The angle that’s achieved in this position is perfect for targeted G-spot stimulation, while she is in complete control of the depth and pace of penetration. She can lean forward to achieve shallower penetration, or grab hold of his legs and sit back onto him to reach deeper depths. She can also take charge of the pace and rhythm with orgasmic ease – she just needs to be prepared to work up a sweat, while he takes on more of a supporting role.

Try

If she enjoys the gentle introduction to taking on a more dominant role, why not explore the Dom/sub role further by slipping ankle cuffs onto him? This will establish moderate restraint for him in the position, and also help to keep his legs together in the same raised position.

Make it even better

A little bum fun for both partners could really ramp up the sensations, especially if a remote control is handed to each partner to take control of each other’s vibrating butt plug. The height of his hips can also be raised with the addition of a sex position enhancer to change things up – a slight raise of him and a more upward posture from her could help target the A-spot, which lies in the front vaginal wall, around 2 inches deeper than the G-spot.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020