Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 Jun 2020
Back to 2020

Kinky Crossroads

Meet your partner at the crossroads, and make it a night to remember with this full legs akimbo, deep penetration sex position.

How?

She lies on her back with her legs wide open. He lies across her and in between her thighs with his pelvis meeting hers in the middle. She raises her top leg and he grabs hold of her calf to help edge him in closer to penetrate her.

Why?

Changing it up from the norm with some side-on penetration action, the Kinky Crossroads is fantastic for achieving deep internal massages of her A-spot and G-spot, and gives her a good hamstring stretch at the same time. It also gives him a wonderful view of her face and breasts, while giving her easy access to her clitoris and his bum for extra fondling.

Try

Want to aim for the A-spot? Simply place a cushion or position enhancer under her bum to raise her hips and tilt her pelvis so he can angle his penis up towards her cervix and achieve deeper penetration. The A-spot lies 2 inches deeper than the G-spot, so this deep penetration sex position is ideal for doing a slight detour on your usual penetrative route.

Make it even better

Accessorising a sex position can only do one thing – make it even better. Enhance the intense sensations from the depth of penetration this position enables by slipping a butt plug into the pleasure party. Butt plugs as designed to give both men and women heightened orgasms when worn during solo play, foreplay and sex, so one or both of you could wear one in this position.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2020