Positions to use for anal play on men.

I recently asked my gf if she was comfortable with playing with my ass whilst giving me a blow job. She's agreed to try it despite being a bit apprehensive.

I need some positions for which we can try anal play whilst she's blowing me.
Please could you lovely people help me with some positions and could you go into detail so I have an idea how to do the position that your saying.

Nothing too submissive please as she still what's it to be manly I.e not being bent over with her behind me.

Looking forward to all your answers

We tried that the other day and I just knelt between his legs, his legs were slightly bent and he filmed the BJ. He is the Dom and I am the sub too xx

Sitting on the edge of a sofa is good. You sit on a sofa with your bum over the edge - you can even place a couple of pillows in the small of your back to raise you up a little. She can kneel on the floor between your legs and use her mouth on your shaft, and her hands on your balls and butt. 

Second jess. We do this also on the bed. Hes then able to lay back with this feet in the floor and his bum on the edge of the bed. Partners then on the floor between your legs

Are any of you women not keen on using your finger in your guys ass so just use a toy instead?

Any other ways of doing it on the bed with me on my back?

Sams 7.5 wrote:

Are any of you women not keen on using your finger in your guys ass so just use a toy instead?

Any other ways of doing it on the bed with me on my back?

If you'd rather be led on the bed, you'll most likely need to spread and raise your legs a bit. Try to think of positions which work for going down on her, as most of those will work well for her playing with you. 

Everyone is different so really you don't need to worry whether any of us are happy/not happy using fingers / toys / tongues on our partners. Your focus should be what your partner is comfortable with. I know some women who prefer to use toys, whereas others like the fact they can feel the prostate if they use a finger. So it's totally personal and something you can only find out by talking to your girlfriend.

It sounds like your OH is open to exploration and compromise, so have a chat with her to make sure you're both aware of your limits so you can both enjoy the experience. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Sitting on the edge of a sofa is good. You sit on a sofa with your bum over the edge - you can even place a couple of pillows in the small of your back to raise you up a little. She can kneel on the floor between your legs and use her mouth on your shaft, and her hands on your balls and butt.

This works :)

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

This works :)

Is this how you've tried it? Is there any kind of movement my girl and do once she's in me butt. I.e come hither movement